dpEmotes 1.7 (390+ emotes) Walkingstyles, Keybinding, Dances, Expressions and Shared Emotes

anyone can help with my issues?

whats the name of this emote (i have tried “Lowrider” but it isn’t working)

your a legend!

which walking style is fastest?

how can you remove emote bindings

Easiest way is to clear the cache, Thats how it worked last time i used it

How do i add custom emotes im trying to get custom pose emotes and just cool emotes for photos and i really dont know how to get them working

1 Like

RP Emotes (most up-to-date fork of this) has a way of adding them:

1 Like

thank u bro

Does anyone know how to disable the controller from being able to open up the menu as B on the controller conflicts with luxarts script

Does the script have any exports to use ?

how i make that background black like that?

Every time I add this script to my server it won’t start. It stays at Authenticating server license key… After a few tries it gives me an option to update my key and if I removed the script the server starts normal but if I add it again the same problem appears.

I recommend you check out rpemotes-reborn; it’s based on dpemotes and adds more emotes, fixes, etc.

Advertising separate resources on other people’s posts? @TheIndra are you going to moderate your friend here?

1 Like

Can you stop tagging me all across the forums? Please keep discussions to one thread.

Please use the flag option for this with ‘Something else’. Replying to the topic is not the right way to bring these concerns up.

The topic author can flag it if they have issues with discussing forks on their topic, however since other forks have been shared before, the author doesn’t seem to have an issue with it.

Hi. Where can i get the vest emotes? Like ones where you hold your vest, or put your hands on your belt, put your hand on your gun to reach for a weapon and that kind of stuff. I don’t seem to find that

Hello, is there a way to change the banner of the Nativ UI, changing the Image in the Config.lua wouldn’t work.

I accidently unbinded the accept button how do i rebind it?