dpEmotes 1.7 (390+ emotes) Walkingstyles, Keybinding, Dances, Expressions and Shared Emotes

okie doke thank thank you was tired and read over that part of the comment going to check that out right now

How do I share the pee and money throwing off the g key with other players in the server?
We are qbcore server

I don’t know what’s going on when I’m going to make an animation with props, the animation kind of scrolls but the props don’t appear “everything is placed correctly, the props and everything”

If you’re using a custom prop, you need to stream it and request the ytyp in the fxmanifest.

You can’t with dpemotes, it’s outdated and they didn’t sync the particle effects

that would be sick, what about gang culture handshakes?

where can I find this neko emotes?

Hey!
First of all - Thank you very much!
Is it possible to change the “Accept” Keybind from Y to smth else?

How would I go about disconnecting the keybind toggle on my xbox controller and just use the F3 keybind instead? Thanks in advance!

This project is no longer maintained. There are some versions surfacing around that get some new emotes and features added but they keep mostly the same outdated code, if you want a more updated one, I released one that’s very optimized and includes all the features this one has and more. If not there are other good ones such as the one Bombay released too!

2 Likes

How do you disable the keybind for controller

The emotes shared in my dpemotes do not work, any solution or where I can buy ones that update them in a row plis

1 Like

Anyone know how to find certain animation hashes inside the emote menu? I was hoping Dullpear could help me with this but I dont know how to contact him.

Dpemotes is outdated and dullpear hasn’t worked on it since. Why exactly would you need hashes?

You can find the animations inside the Client/AnimationList.lua file. The entry in each table for the animations will be the animations dictionary, second one will be what you’re looking for. This menu is no longer maintained but you likely want to keep it due to the NativeUI menu, in that case there isn’t any replacements I’d recommend mostly because other emote menus I’ve noticed using NativeUI share the same code as this one. If you are willing to move away from NativeUI there are other good options out there such as Bombays.

1 Like

let me try this

where i can edit the ui??

This definitely helped! Thanks a lot!

its a part of “RPEmotes” From the guy you responded to.

did u ever figure out how to unbind the emotes unbind keyboard numpad4 or unbind keyboard num4 does not work