dpEmotes 1.7 (390+ emotes) Walkingstyles, Keybinding, Dances, Expressions and Shared Emotes

hello did you do it? I would need it

1 Like

Has anyone got the particles to sync with other players? I have seen it used on some of the more prominent FiveM servers/youtubers, so it must be possible

Okay I have managed to get it syncing particles with other players, but now can’t get it to stop (the player ‘doing’ the particle effect removes it okay, but all other players still have it showing - aka lots of pee streams floating in mid air :laughing:)

Hey guys,
can anybody help me out? I got a problem with the shared kiss-emote. It’s working but the showed animation is a hug not even close to a kiss.

["kiss"] = {"mp_ped_interaction", "kisses_guy_a", "Kiss", "kiss2", AnimationOptions =
   {
      EmoteMoving = false,
      EmoteDuration = 5000,
      SyncOffsetFront = 1.05,
   }},
   ["kiss2"] = {"mp_ped_interaction", "kisses_guy_b", "Kiss 2", "kiss", AnimationOptions =
   {
      EmoteMoving = false,
      EmoteDuration = 5000,
      SyncOffsetFront = 1.13
   }},

Did we do a false order of the kiss?

Also to add on to my animation suggestions maybe some more cop emotes aswell, such as gunpoint or something like that.

HEY I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP, HOW DO I UNBIND AFTER SETTING A “/emotebind num4 wave”, keybind? HEEEELLLLLPPP!!!

I have this as a kiss emote, it’s a bit scuffed so if someone wants to have a look at it be my guest!

["kiss"] = {"hs3_ext-20", "cs_lestercrest_3_dual-20", "Kiss", "kiss2", AnimationOptions =
   {
       EmoteMoving = false,
       EmoteDuration = 7500,
       SyncOffsetFront = 0.13
   }},
   ["kiss2"] = {"hs3_ext-20", "csb_georginacheng_dual-20", "Kiss 2", "kiss", AnimationOptions =
   {
       EmoteMoving = false,
       EmoteDuration = 7500,
       SyncOffsetFront = 0.13
   }},
1 Like

HEY I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP, HOW DO I UNBIND AFTER SETTING A “/emotebind num4 wave”, keybind?

1 Like

I don’t know.

Remove it from the database.

You can add a new command
In Client/Emote.lua
Add

TriggerEvent('chat:addSuggestion', '/unbindemote', 'Unbind an emote', {{ name="key", help="num4, num5, num6, num7. num8, num9. Numpad 4-9!"}})

In

if Config.SqlKeybinding then
      TriggerEvent('chat:addSuggestion', '/emotebind', 'Bind an emote', {{ name="key", help="num4, num5, num6, num7. num8, num9. Numpad 4-9!"}, { name="emotename", help="dance, camera, sit or any valid emote."}})
      TriggerEvent('chat:addSuggestion', '/emotebinds', 'Check your currently bound emotes.')
end

And

RegisterCommand('unbindemote', function(source, args, raw) EmoteUnbind(source, args, raw) end)

In

if Config.SqlKeybinding then
  RegisterCommand('emotebind', function(source, args, raw) EmoteBindStart(source, args, raw) end)
  RegisterCommand('emotebinds', function(source, args, raw) EmoteBindsStart(source, args, raw) end)
end

In Client/Keybinds.lua
Add at the end of the file

function EmoteUnbind(source, args, raw)
    if #args > 0 then
        local key = string.lower(args[1])
        if (Config.KeybindKeys[key]) ~= nil then
            TriggerServerEvent("db:ServerKeyUnbind", key)
        else
        	EmoteChatMessage("'"..key.."' "..Config.Languages[lang]['notvalidkey'])
        end
    end
end

And in Server/Server.lua
after the function

RegisterServerEvent(“dp:ServerKeybindUpdate”)

Add

RegisterServerEvent("db:ServerKeyUnbind")
AddEventHandler("db:ServerKeyUnbind", function(key)
        local src = source
        local myid = GetPlayerIdentifier(source)
        local emotevide = ''

if key == "num4" then chosenk = "keybind1" elseif key == "num5" then chosenk = "keybind2" elseif key == "num6" then chosenk = "keybind3" elseif key == "num7" then chosenk = "keybind4" elseif key == "num8" then chosenk = "keybind5" elseif key == "num9" then chosenk = "keybind6" end

if chosenk == "keybind1" then
            MySQL.Async.execute("UPDATE dpkeybinds SET emote1=@emote WHERE id=@id", {id = myid, emote = emotevide}, function() TriggerClientEvent("dp:ClientKeybindGetOne", src, key, emotevide) end)
        elseif chosenk == "keybind2" then
            MySQL.Async.execute("UPDATE dpkeybinds SET emote2=@emote WHERE id=@id", {id = myid, emote = emotevide}, function() TriggerClientEvent("dp:ClientKeybindGetOne", src, key, emotevide) end)
        elseif chosenk == "keybind3" then
            MySQL.Async.execute("UPDATE dpkeybinds SET emote3=@emote WHERE id=@id", {id = myid, emote = emotevide}, function() TriggerClientEvent("dp:ClientKeybindGetOne", src, key, emotevide) end)
        elseif chosenk == "keybind4" then
            MySQL.Async.execute("UPDATE dpkeybinds SET emote4=@emote WHERE id=@id", {id = myid, emote = emotevide}, function() TriggerClientEvent("dp:ClientKeybindGetOne", src, key, emotevide) end)
        elseif chosenk == "keybind5" then
            MySQL.Async.execute("UPDATE dpkeybinds SET emote5=@emote WHERE id=@id", {id = myid, emote = emotevide}, function() TriggerClientEvent("dp:ClientKeybindGetOne", src, key, emotevide) end)
        elseif chosenk == "keybind6" then
            MySQL.Async.execute("UPDATE dpkeybinds SET emote6=@emote WHERE id=@id", {id = myid, emote = emotevide}, function() TriggerClientEvent("dp:ClientKeybindGetOne", src, key, emotevide) end)
        end    
    end)

@Jaaybops_Media yo, this might interest you :stuck_out_tongue:

i think i already have these. no matter how perfect oyu have the emotes written in code, they an still not match up in game, they do but theres chances it will be a bit off, just depense. ill have a look tho these might not be the kiss emotes i have, if it get them working nice and there new to me ill send em back to you

you guys can also bind keybinds in fivem it self. im guessing this is another way to unbind them.
Example :
Press F8 and write something like this

bind keyboard “numpad1” “911 Responding”

unbind keyboard “numpad1”

theres a bit more to it i wont go over you people can ply with it yourself but the unbind is rather simple

is there a way to delete the Emotes that have be bound to the keybinds? i can overwrite them but i cant figure out to just remove a keybind from num4-9 Thanks

i have do that

there is a category in menyoo name swat that is what you want

this is the hand signal for swat

Where’d you get the animations?

hey
can someone please help me fix this if i put the emote’s in the category dance emote’s then they work but if i make a new category they don’t work

when i also press enter on the emote in the list i don’t do the emote

Hello, I used the following command: “/emotebind num6 cop” and I have a problem. QWERTY player, as soon as I press the “D” key on my keyboard, it also activates the Emote. (which is complicated to move around). How could I do to remove the emotebind knowing that with the F8, I absolutely can’t do it? Is there a command already included in the script that allows this to be removed or not? (1.7.3)

1 Like

Does anyone know by chance how i can disable the menu from activating from the Mouse Scroll Wheel? I currently only have the menu activated by 81 which is .