dpEmotes 1.7 (390+ emotes) Walkingstyles, Keybinding, Dances, Expressions and Shared Emotes

Is there any way to fix the emote menu to work with aspect ratios over 16:9? (eg using 32:9, 5120x1440, the emote menu does not appear for me at all)

Hey there, having kind of an odd issue here. I have set for F6 (167) to be the keybind for opening the dpemotes menu, and that works fine, however, pressing f5 also opens and closes the menu, and I cant seem to figure out why this is happening.

hey man i was wandering if you could add some emotes from vmenu like the constant drilling and some of the other thats only in vmenu

1 Like

why is it when i do
RagdollEnabled = false,
RagdollKeybind = 303,
And I restart the resource it dosent work?

1 Like

The only issue with the drilling, is that it’s non stop and would be annoying. It’s best done as a scenario.

The same can be said about the bongo drums, it’s best done as a scenario, otherwise you can’t hear it.

As for the others, I’ve done binoculars, clipboard, leaf blower which now works for male and female, lifting weights, etc.

Any one know how to make elbow animation in car, like this ? ----> https://i.imgur.com/jGmUYDg.png

Thank you for any hint

1 Like

Thank you for hint, I already find right animation but for wrong hand, I keep searching

There is no animation for the other hand?

Sadly, no :frowning:

I find it :wink:

[“elbow”] = {“anim@veh@lowrider@low@front_ps@arm@base”, “sit”, “elbow”, AnimationOptions =

{

EmoteMoving = false,

EmoteLoop = true,

}},

1 Like

hello fr translation dont work

It should work? I’ve tested it

the name of the emotes its offset

Hey, I’m wondering how to remove one of the features of this menu.

When I am in my server, and I press either one of my extra buttons on my mouse, it soft stops the emote I am doing. How do I fix this?

I don’t understand what you’re asking. The translations provided are for the main menu all the animation names are in English. I don’t speak any of the other languages, and they have been submitted and provided to me by the community. If you would like the entire list to be in French, you will need to do this yourself. @nahi_yacine

It’s possible that the key you have set to open the menu, is doing some weird stuff. Personally I prefer to set the menu to F5 as F3 and F4 do weird things. You will also need to look in the config file, as there are settings to disarm player when doing animation, pressing X to stop the animation, etc etc @WockstarLTD

I have configed it, and maybe the F3 keybind is the problem… will look into it
Might change to F7

Has anyone figured out how to eat/drink while seated without standing up after? Thanks!

1 Like

You can do like, /e sit, and then /e burger for example, or you can just find a sitting eating animation, use that and add a prop in their hand🤷🏻‍♂️

For DP.Walks Chubby this works for me

[“Chubby”] = {“move_chubby”}, --male
[“Chubby2”] = {“move_f@chubby@a”}, --female

1 Like

Thanks @Makuyasha, I have just fixed this :smile: