dpEmotes 1.7 (390+ emotes) Walkingstyles, Keybinding, Dances, Expressions and Shared Emotes

This is by far one of my favorite releases! So good! :black_heart: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Fantastic resource. Prop positioning is definitely a pain for sure, just have to fiddle with it until it looks right from what I’ve found.

Thanks for this! :smiley:

2 Likes

This is really nice!

But it would be cool if you could put the prop based emotes in their own separate area on the menu too :slight_smile:

Will do! same way i seperated the dances, will probably get around to it tmrw

1 Like

Here’s a little fix for those of you using radiantAnimations / esx_animations.

in client/emote.lua go to this code:

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
  while true do

if Config.MenuKeybindEnabled then
      if IsControlPressed(0, Config.MenuKeybind) then
        OpenEmoteMenu()
      end
    end

if IsInAnimation and Config.EnableXtoCancel then
      if IsControlPressed(0, 73) then
        EmoteCancel()
      end
    end

Citizen.Wait(1)
  end
end)

Replace it with this

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
  while true do

if Config.MenuKeybindEnabled then
      if IsControlPressed(0, Config.MenuKeybind) then
        OpenEmoteMenu()
      end
    end

if Config.EnableXtoCancel then
      if IsControlJustReleased(0, 73) then
        EmoteCancel()
      end
    end

Citizen.Wait(1)
  end
end)

Then find the function EmoteCancel (it’s line 64 for me)
Replace it entirely with this:

function EmoteCancel()
	ClearPedTasks(PlayerPedId())
    DestroyAllProps()
    IsInAnimation = false
end

What does this do? Essentially, it makes everything a bit smoother and allows the code to work on animations from other scripts too instead of freezing you, jolting the player ped abruptly or keeping your hands up.

Enjoy! Our server is gonna adore this script!

1 Like

@Dullpear_dev wow… solid work on this. We have our own menu that I am working on (has more than just emotes in it) and can’t want to incorporate this into it. Thanks so much for all the work you put into this. I’ll have to take a look through and see if there’s anything I can add to it.

Again, thanks!

2 Likes

Sincerely, this is a f*cking good job! I’m in love with the whole animations.

Could you tell me what should I edit for the menu appears on the bottom-right corner? I don’t see it on code.

Keep the job!

Ty!!
I was trying to reposition it aswell, since it overlaps with chat sometimes, but i never figured it out.
Hopefully someone else with more NativeUI knowledge can help out and i can make some options for it.

i’d love to know this answer too

How do i Delete the es extended emote list which is f3

client/EmoteMenu.lua
NativeUI.CreateMenu("", “dp Emotes”, “”, “”, “shopui_title_sm_hangar”, “shopui_title_sm_hangar”)

For some reason he’s passing empty strings when he should be passing numbers. The 3rd and 4th arguments are your X and Y… I typically use 1350 as an X value to right align… you’ll need to play with the 3rd and 4th arguments to fit your desired locations tho.

1 Like

tyty! 1.4.2 now includes this!

This on is bugged. Its closes menu and i cant open it again.

–[“sitchair”] = {“ScenarioObject”, “PROP_HUMAN_SEAT_CHAIR_MP_PLAYER”, “Sit Chair”},

how to set on left site menu … anyone pls :slight_smile: sorry noob question!

Fixed! grab the latest version and should be good!

I just added it to the newest version, grab it from github and your config.lua should now have the option to set it to the right or to the left :heart:

1 Like

Unsure if this is on my end. But it fails to start the __resource.lua for this file.

Would be much easier to help, if you would show us how your resource.lua look like.

My file is unedited from the git hub

Well, then it should work just fine. You might have done something wrong, cause if you just drag n drop it, and follow the installation Instructions, then it should work without any problems :wink: