dpEmotes 1.7 (390+ emotes) Walkingstyles, Keybinding, Dances, Expressions and Shared Emotes

The script should support just the prop spawning, as in a recent commit i added /e suitcase.
While it still calls an emote the emote it uses only affects the hand so it could be used for other emotes for wearable props. Such as all the propemotes from other scripts.
I tried to layout and document the bottom half of the emote list as well as i could so other people could add their own things they wanted.

Im gonna look into adding the hotkeying, since i was going to do binds for emotes.
I didnā€™t realize that other servers use of for example the radio was set for just a keybind, figured it was built into the framework itself.

1 Like

I hope you can help me with this. Im trying to add alot of the animations to a menu (krz_personalmenu) but i have no clue how to make it so it stays in a loop.

Do you know a way to do it?

This is the code how its working right now. -> https://pastebin.com/sk9LqaVa

I thought just add your code into the client side and try to run it with some trigger.

Hope you want to help me with this.

Kind regards,

Dutchy.

(i just need one thats working and then copy past and change it for the other animations)

Thatā€™s awesome! I was using the original version you released then - havenā€™t downloaded the new update with suitcase.

You wouldnā€™t happen to have a list of the props (with propbone numbers, etc)? There were a few that I wanted to add - for example, the eat or drink animations you have in the script - to add a burger or something to the playerā€™s hand when they bring it up to their mouth. Iā€™d be happy to share the lines once I get the placement coordinates right.

1 Like

What a coincidence, im using nativeui to try to make a menu aswell, here is my attempt so far.
All the emotes show up right, but i cant get them to actually play.
Let me know if this helps!
https://pastebin.com/XL1g1mRc

1 Like

you can find bones @ https://github.com/citizenfx/fivem/blob/master/code/client/clrcore/External/BoneID.cs
and props @ https://github.com/GroovyGiantPanda/FiveMRpServerResources/blob/master/src/FiveM/RPClient/Enums/ObjectHash.cs
Or atleast thats where i search my props.

For a drink you can try by using prop ā€œprop_ld_flow_bottleā€ with bone 36029 ( this should be the left hand)
and then something like

[ā€œWaterā€] = {ā€œmp_player_inteat@pnqā€, ā€œloopā€, ā€œWaterā€, AnimationOptions =AnimationOptions =
{
Prop = ā€˜prop_ld_flow_bottleā€™,
PropBone = 36029,
PropPlacement = {0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0},
EmoteLoop = true,
EmoteMoving = true,
}},

2 Likes

@mski8877 I just updated the resource with my implementation of /emotemenu.
still has the problem where pressing the item doesnt do anything, i tried a lot of things but nothing worked.

1 Like

Iā€™ll give it a skim. If I spot something, Iā€™ll let ya know and PM you the fix/etc.

1 Like

Hereā€™s a couple to add for now. Trying to get the ā€œdonutā€ one to work right. While itā€™s positioned in the guyā€™s hand properly, once he brings it to his face, the donut moves away - guess itā€™s a little shy.

Also, went with a soda can instead of the bottle of water - the bottle also did that move thing and screwed with the coordinates. Anyway, once I get some of these props set, Iā€™ll go through the menu.

["eat"] = {"mp_player_inteat@burger", "mp_player_int_eat_burger", "Eat", AnimationOptions =
   {
       Prop = 'prop_choc_ego',
       PropBone = 60309,
       EmoteMoving = true,
	   EmoteDuration = 1000
   }},
   ["soda"] = {"amb@world_human_drinking@coffee@male@idle_a", "idle_c", "Coffee", AnimationOptions =
   {
       Prop = 'ng_proc_sodacan_01b',
       PropBone = 28422,
       PropPlacement = {0.0, 0.0, -0.09, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0},
       EmoteLoop = true,
       EmoteMoving = true,
   }},
   ["donut"] = {"mp_player_inteat@burger", "mp_player_int_eat_burger", "Eat", AnimationOptions =
   {
       Prop = 'prop_amb_donut',
       PropBone = 60309,
       PropPlacement = {0.09, 0.02, 0.02, -50.0, 16.0, 60.0},
       EmoteMoving = true,
	   EmoteDuration = 2500
   }},
1 Like

@mski8877 Fixed the issue with the donut, the bone is a little funky so replaced it with another one and some minor adjustment, and then for the soda i changed the prop to one of the npc props, i think the one you chose is a little big and only used for like interior stuff.

Iā€™ll push these to the main branch soon.

Like this
[ā€œdonutā€] = {ā€œmp_player_inteat@burgerā€, ā€œmp_player_int_eat_burgerā€, ā€œDonutā€, AnimationOptions =
{
Prop = ā€˜prop_amb_donutā€™,
PropBone = 18905,
PropPlacement = {0.13, 0.05, 0.02, -50.0, 16.0, 60.0},
EmoteMoving = true,
EmoteDuration = 2500
}},
[ā€œsodaā€] = {ā€œamb@world_human_drinking@coffee@male@idle_aā€, ā€œidle_cā€, ā€œCoffeeā€, AnimationOptions =
{
Prop = ā€˜prop_ecola_canā€™,
PropBone = 28422,
PropPlacement = {0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 130.0},
EmoteLoop = true,
EmoteMoving = true,
}},
[ā€œegobarā€] = {ā€œmp_player_inteat@burgerā€, ā€œmp_player_int_eat_burgerā€, ā€œEgo Barā€, AnimationOptions =
{
Prop = ā€˜prop_choc_egoā€™,
PropBone = 60309,
EmoteMoving = true,
EmoteDuration = 3500
}},

2 Likes

nice work thanks works well

2 Likes

Thanks man! Iā€™m working on the menu thing as we speak! Iā€™ll have something for ya tomorrow.

1 Like

@Dutchy30 @mski8877 I managed to figure it out! Latest branch on git now has a fully functioning /emotemenu! (F3) by default

2 Likes

you canā€™t speak or cancel animations by X while menu is open :anguished:

ty! i just pushed a fix to this, download 1.2.4 and everything should be good!

1 Like

Any way to make to use esx_menu_default not NativeUI because its taking performance?

1 Like

thanks, it works like charm now

2 Likes

You can probably take the emote list and shove it in esx_menu_default, but i chose to use NativeUI because i think it looks better, in my experience theres not a huge problem with perfomance.
Yes it does skip to 0.50 ish ms when the emote menu is open, but thats a small price to pay for a nicer GUI.
I also think some optimizations can be made to the code i made to make it way lighter.

1 Like

Ye its better to make it with esx_menu_default

could you make this in a menu?

If you grab the latest version there is now a menu, through F3 or /emotemenu

2 Likes