dpEmotes 1.7 (390+ emotes) Walkingstyles, Keybinding, Dances, Expressions and Shared Emotes

hello the part of putting an animation in favorite does not appear to me I need help

When I first download and start the resource, It works perfectly fine. Then when I go to change the the header image and/or other settings in the config, The menu decides not to work?? Does this happen to anyone else?

P.s: The banner image is the correct size and I have esx and everything is installed correctly.

Why cant you add them yourself? Go to the client folder and add animations to the AnimationList.lua file :smiley:

Hi, how do I unbind an emote? Need to know ASAP and it will be much appreciated

3 Likes

We released the menu to our community today and made a little “showcase” video with a bunch of different dance emotes. Love the menu, thanks for the hard work that went into creating it.

1 Like

Does anyone know if there is a way to configure the menu positioning from the client-side when the script is installed server-side? I use an Ultrawide monitor with an ≈21:9 resolution and the menu is partially off my screen.

I had similar issues with the placement of the minimap, but I was able to fix this on the client-side by creating a frontend.xml file that changed the minimap position and scale appropriately. Just curious if I can do something similar with this menu or if I just have to be glad it isn’t so far off the screen I can’t read anything.

???

1 Like

is there any other way without using the database and mysql? I’ve tried all the ways but I can’t access

Is anyone else seeing this error when starting the DP Emotes resources?

Creating script environments for dpemotes
Failed to load script @mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua.
Error loading script Server/Server.lua in resource dpemotes: @dpemotes/Server/Server.lua:22: attempt to index a nil value (global 'MySQL')
stack traceback:
	@dpemotes/Server/Server.lua.
Failed to load script Server/Server.lua.
Started resource dpemotes

To be clear, the menu seems to be working just fine in-game for all players in the server, though I wonder if this is why they can’t see people… relieving themselves.

I’m running the latest recommended server build of 2430.

Hey @Dullpear_dev, When I install a fresh resource of of dpEmotes, it works perfectly fine, Then as soon as I change the Menu Button and enable the custom header, It still starts fine, It just doesnt want to open. I was wanting to use F7 (168) but doesnt seem to work. Please Help.

This is what shows in the f8 console when trying to restart the resource after disabling some options in the Config.

Creating script environments for dpemotes
Error parsing script @dpemotes/Config.lua in resource dpemotes: @dpemotes/Config.lua:1: unexpected symbol near '<\239>'
Failed to load script Config.lua.
Error loading script Server/Server.lua in resource dpemotes: @dpemotes/Server/Server.lua:21: attempt to index a nil value (global 'Config')
stack traceback:
	@dpemotes/Server/Server.lua:21: in main chunk
Failed to load script Server/Server.lua.
Error loading script Server/Updates.lua in resource dpemotes: @dpemotes/Server/Updates.lua:1: attempt to index a nil value (global 'Config')
stack traceback:
	@dpemotes/Server/Updates.lua:1: in main chunk
Failed to load script Server/Updates.lua.
Started resource dpemotes

I Really Need help right now. I havnt even touched any of the other files, I dont know why this would be saying this. I have tried re-installing this heaps of times, and still the same error.

what did you do in order to make the prop emotes. I am interested in making an emote to hold a fire hose for a server I help and was wondering if you had any tips on software/resources I could possibly use. Love the script btw.

Do you use the default menu keybind, or a custom?

we use the F3 keybind.

oh, Whenever I change the menu keybind, It stops working, and displays an error in console

1 Like

Can you show us the line you modified? “Unexpected symbol” suggests that you may have typed or formatted something wrong.

After binding a key, and you no longer want to have key bindings

/emotebind (key) (emote) to bind an emote!

How would you remove a binding?

1 Like

I would very much like to know how to unbind an emote as well

1 Like

Has anyone figured this out yet?

1 Like

I didnt add/or change anything only the words true and false, And the keybind from 170 to 168, then it didnt show and showed that error.