dpEmotes 1.7 (390+ emotes) Walkingstyles, Keybinding, Dances, Expressions and Shared Emotes

[“Receive Blowjob”] = {“misscarsteal2pimpsex”, “pimpsex_punter”, “Receive Blowjob”, “Give Blowjob”, AnimationOptions =
{
EmoteMoving = false,
EmoteDuration = 30000,
SyncOffsetFront = 0.63
}},
[“Give Blowjob”] = {“misscarsteal2pimpsex”, “pimpsex_hooker”, “Give Blowjob”, “Receive Blowjob”, AnimationOptions =
{
EmoteMoving = false,
EmoteDuration = 30000,
SyncOffsetFront = 0.63
}},
[“Street Sex Male”] = {“misscarsteal2pimpsex”, “shagloop_pimp”, “Street Sex Male”, “Street Sex Female”, AnimationOptions =
{
EmoteMoving = false,
EmoteLoop = true,
SyncOffsetFront = 0.50
}},
[“Street Sex Female”] = {“misscarsteal2pimpsex”, “shagloop_hooker”, “Street Sex Female”, “Street Sex Male”, AnimationOptions =
{
EmoteMoving = false,
EmoteLoop = true,
SyncOffsetFront = -0.50
}},

Here you go, 2 new shared emotes for those… Krhm… Intimate moments :rofl: :innocent: Couldnt line them up any better due to character collision but i guess its good enough right? :rofl:

4 Likes

Suggestion
add Hands up, point finger and cross hand, it will be very nice if you add those, all other scripts dont hide weapons, or check if players is in vehicle

Those are all already in

where? i dont see it in settings to set a keybind

Theres foldarms, foldarms2, crossarms, crossarms2,crossarms3, crossarms4, crossarms5, point, handsup, i think pointdown, pointleft etc

Hello.

How do I remove the dpemotes text from the header image? I can’t seem to find it.

I added my server name and animations in the header image, but not the overlapping text.

Update.

I figured how to remove it.

_menuPool = NativeUI.CreatePool()
mainMenu = NativeUI.CreateMenu("dp Emotes", "", menuPosition["x"], menuPosition["y"], Menuthing, Menuthing)
_menuPool:Add(mainMenu)

You can change it under EmoteMenu.lua and change the "dp Emotes" text to your liking, or remove it how I did.

1 Like

How do I unbind emotes?

5 Likes

Is it possible in the coding to remove the controller keybind?

3 Likes

Hi. I am trying to move the menu a little below the current position, since it collides with the UI that I have, could you give me how to do it? I am quite new in all this but I defend the basics.

Nice Work :slight_smile:

Can someone please help me? I’m unable to roleplay because I don’t know how to unbind these emotes

Why not just turn it off. Or go into your db and clear out your save?

Any way to unbind an emote for users?

How do I clear out my Saves?

Go into the db and find your hex and clear it out

How do I acsess my db?

How could I change the menu position so that it will stay in the position of the yellow rectangle?

Where do we define the database?

[“hug”] = {“mp_ped_interaction”, “kisses_guy_a”, “Hug”, “hug2”, AnimationOptions =
{
EmoteMoving = false,
EmoteDuration = 5000,
SyncOffsetFront = 1.05,
}},

For example i would need the 2nd person in that animation to face the other direction? How can i change the player heading for 2nd player? please let me know!

also am wondering how to add a height offset

Failed to load script Server/Server.lua.
Error loading script Server/Updates.lua in resource dpemotes-master: @dpemotes-master/Server/Updates.lua:1: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘Config’)
stack traceback:

1 Like

dance

I know this is a completely RANDOM thing, but does ANYONE know what this dance is called? I’ve looked up and down aalexguirre’s website for a month and a half and I want this dance so badly, I’ve looked EVERYWHERE and I cannot find it. Does anyone know what it’s called? I’d really REALLY appreciate it, I’ve become desperate LOL

Also, this script is AMAZING, thank you so much for your talent!