dpClothing+ (1.0.3) Clothing Variations and Toggles (Gloves, Vest, Top, Hair, Bag and more)

Awesome release, thank you :top:

1 Like

he wears the clothes after a while

Does require some peds models?
Because i have random peds models, and actually nothing happens.
The menu works, but the clothes dont change, or i get notification, peds model not allow changes…

Good work as always!

2 Likes

Really nice release, will definitely grab some of your animations, thanks for the research :heart:

1 Like

Amazing

2 Likes

Very beautiful
the “Y” key does not work for me.

commands work fine

Please help

1 Like

Is it possible, to call / trigger Events from those buttons?

Wow !!! that looks incredible ! Good job man !

1 Like

This is really good great work man!

1 Like

Hello, thats a lovely script man, you think you can add an option for removing the bags? because right now you setting empty/filled?

Thank you very, very much !!! I really need this script.

Thank you !!

1 Like

Fixed! grab latest version

2 Likes

For sure, this one, gonna become a Classical.

Thanks for the share and your fabulous work. Love You.

1 Like

I have this problem

2 Likes

@Youtube_Kanali Never really seen anything like that, since the fxmanifest clearly has the fx_version set. You sure you are on the latest server artifact? maybe try renaming the folder to just dpclothing aswell

First, it’s perfect, i do love the animations and lore GUI. Thanks, that’s a nice job.
Second, i’ve found a strange bug with gloves3 (hands for long sleeve jackets). When I trying to take off shirt, if the gloves = 3, then they are not changing to proper id (15, as i see). Any ideas about it?
EDITED: at least, for female character, didnt try a male still. And, yea, EUP. Maybe, it’s a my trouble

First, it’s perfect, i do love the animations and lore GUI. Thanks, that’s a nice job.
Second, i’ve found a strange bug with gloves3 (hands for long sleeve jackets). When I trying to take off shirt, if the gloves = 3, then they are not changing to proper id (15, as i see). Any ideas about it?
EDITED: at least, for female character, didnt try a male still. And, yea, EUP. Maybe, it’s a my trouble

I’ll have an extra look at this, i’ve got another solution in mind for the gloves that i wanna get done.
The way its laid out now is a little messy, and i didn’t do all that much testing for the gloves, good thing is its pretty customizable, so its just about finding the gloves that break and ezfix.

2 Likes

so… what the ezfix? I’ve tried to add it to variations (eg. [3] = 3), but i am bad in lua, and this is not a solution (just crazy idea, i know)

1 Like

hello, nice work,
how i can turn my my cap? not work for me
thanks