Downloading Assets Frozen on Rockstar Editor Dec 2021

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Environment questions

GTA V version: Steam
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Steam
Windows version: 10 Pro
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? No
System specifications: I7-4770, Rx570, 16Gb Ram
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): Adhesive.dll+7F044
logs/CitizenFX_log files: none
.dmp files/report IDs: none

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:
Filepath to FiveM folder:
FiveM client folder screenshot:
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
My Rockstar editor when I load a clip the assets keep on downloading and frozen.

What are you trying to do?
Edit clips on Rockstar editor

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
Restoring my cache

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue?
I deleted my cache a long time ago and tried installing OpenCamera but took it out and since then my clips wont load.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
TopValleyRP

Additional comments

Server has the Tuner Update, my rockstar worked before I deleted my cache and downloaded OpenCamera. I needed to delete my cache because I was getting low FPS and after deleting it, it helped.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

That seems weird, should’ve rather provided a repro or a trace instead of ‘deleting cache’ especially if ‘it helped’.

That’s why your clips don’t load.

I deleted my cache when I was experiencing low fps on a server.

I also restored my cache and went back on the server and recorded and kept on doing the same thing. What can I do to fix it?

This is the screenshot of the crash
Screenshot (392)

screenshots do not help, upload the “save information” file instead.

Wasn’t it a ‘freeze’ before? This crash is because the server is using ‘encrypted’ assets that are not currently supported for clip recording.

CfxCrashDump_2021_12_21_02_38_25.zip (1.5 MB)

Its on and off. I just loaded a clip and the downloading assets wasnt there. Now as the clip plays that crash report comes up. I didnt change or do anything. I also think its client sided because ive had people record and they can edit clips without crashing.

Hey man, I know the issue and I’ve had it too. Basically, what is happening is you are trying to load a clip from the server in the editor. Recently FiveM servers are coming out with new recources and servers are adding it to their servers.You can record on other servers and it will work on the shittyer servers as they mosty likely won’t have a certain resource that is causing the load issue. I don’t know if it will be fixed and most people don’t care enough to fix it about their server. I also put a ticket in and they told me to put more info down, then ignored my post. They seem to do it to a lot of these posts on the forums.

Who are these ‘they’? You’re blaming specific servers here for ‘having a certain resource’, not sure how these forums are related to such. Similarly, ‘put a ticket in’ with whom? We don’t have any ‘tickets’ for technical support.

Without having access to ‘a certain resource’ we can’t fix any of this class of loading/unloading issues, however. Most issues go like that, since they aren’t reproducible and without access to the system the issue is occurring on or a way to otherwise replicate these issues, there isn’t anything that can be done to investigate or fix.

1 Like

CfxCrashDump_2022_01_18_21_00_23.zip (1.6 MB)

This is my crash report now still haven’t figured this out. really frustrating. Ive also had other people have the same thing with there rockstar editor after deleting there cache. Also reinstalled FiveM and didnt help

So from the dump file you sent, It looks as if the main cause of your issue Isn’t client sided. It looks like an issue with the ForestOfSA YMAP. This resource usually causes issues. I would recommend either removing the YMAP or trying to take a recording in an area where there are less trees.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.