Dope_island_hopper - Hop between Los Santos and Cayo Perico island

Oh I didn’t see. Don’t have web hooks setup for this repo. Will check it out!

Edit: Merged the cutscenes configuration! Thanks Logan.

1 Like

So what other benefits would the island addon have for FiveM servers if they are not a roleplay one? as I’m curious to know.

GTA:O found a use for it, as a party resort also. people can create whatever they can imagine.

Literally anything? FiveM is much more than roleplay. Deathmatch, missions for free roam servers, Gun game maps, racing circuits, Zombie map, you name it.

Surprised there’s the notion of “this must be for RP” in is topic. I simply made this for users to get an idea of how they may switch between islands. If you want it differently like enabling/disabling based on distance, go ahead.

2 Likes

PvP Servers, Battle royale servers, Their actually things lmao

A friend and I encountered a possible bug where, if you’re not in the circle, but you’re a few hundred meters away from it, it still activates the cutscene and teleports you

Uh that’s very weird. Could you provide reproducable steps and perhaps show a video?

1 Like

It seems like whether the control key (E) activates the teleport is tied to Config.DrawDistance, when the marker is drawn, rather than whether the player is inside the marker/when the tip appears. So, as soon as the marker appears, pressing E will activate the teleport.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Approach the teleport location.
  2. When the marker appears, but before you are inside the marker/the tip appears, press E.

Video:

1 Like

Alright thanks. I’ll have a look

1 Like

Question buddy, Because sometimes when I teleport in Cayo Perico this happens, and I don’t know why. Please help thanks!!

This is likely not due to this script but some other script that somehow makes you take damage.

I stuck my airport

1 Like

me too

can this be done with the cut scenes with out de activating maps? like if we just streamed the island and a map add on? @d0p3t

Probably, you just need the code for the cutscenes and whether you want long cutscene or short

Sure thing, but you would have to comment out/remove the stuff that toggles the island.

having the same issue. I have a boat rental script on the same dock that this script uses as teleport location and it’s conflicting

You can easily move locations in the config file

1 Like

I know this is kind of off topic but you seem like you would know the answer to this.

I’m trying to get rid of these peds in the cutscene: https://i.imgur.com/goo4DxZ.png

Here’s the code

SetCutsceneEntityStreamingFlags('MP_Male_Character', 0, 1)
    local female = RegisterEntityForCutscene(0,"MP_Female_Character",3,0,64)

RegisterEntityForCutscene(plyrId, 'MP_Male_Character', 0, GetEntityModel(plyrId), 64)
    GetEntityIndexOfCutsceneEntity('MP_Female_Character', GetHashKey(GetEntityModel('MP_Female_Character')))
    NetworkSetEntityInvisibleToNetwork(female, true)

Any clues on how to get this to work?

No as the cutscene code wasn’t by me but a PR by @sadboilogan

1 Like