Don't understand my Global ban

**GTA V version?**Last
Up to date? 06/08/2019
**Legit or Pirate copy?**Legit
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? no
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**Steam/social club
Windows version?->7

Hello ! , I’m not here to ask to be unban and complain but rather understand why I was ban?
I was ban when I was not in the game if and only if the ban time is 14 days because the timing does not match my last connetion. Otherwise the last servers I played on
“Los Santos V freeroam”,
“The tavern rp” an empty server to test character customization
“RSM FREEROAM 1-2”
and one that I can not find in the server history I think it’s something like “Default fx server”.
I also had a FiveM crash because of windows 7 i think , while I was on a server the night before maybe a link with that I do not know.
I have change my passwords just in case, I would like to know if there is anything else I can do to avoid being banished for nothing at the end of the current ban.
I thank you for your potential response to my problem.

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

4 Likes

So I just have to understand that FiveM false ban people without giving them a way to get additional information because they trust 100% in their amazing anticheat that did not make any mistakes, ok have fun and i hope that you will get false ban too

4 Likes

I got banned for 14 days for “cheating” yet the me and my friend were just driving around not cheating when an actual cheater started to fuck with us. Fivem is very epic.

1 Like

first time I see this, they should not ban people if they do not want to deal with the claim. Let the servers take care of the cheators and do not be as patronizing as saying that you can not take care of that, because for me it just makes me feel like you’re banning people randomly and hoping it’s Hackers, in short I understand that this will not change anything in your wonderful vision of your perfect system.I did not install any mod or other than fiveM, and my account used by someone I do not believe I’m the only one to have access have a good day.

2 Likes

I got the same problem right now. Previously, when I try to play on one server PL RP i got audio problem - no sound in game on server. I dont play 1 week, now I turn on FiveM -> update 1gb -> and ban for cheating. Realy?! I dont have any cheats on PC nothing!

3 Likes

Same problem, the anticheat it’s not working, i was banned on my test server.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.