Does Cracked GTA 5 Version 1.36 Work with five reborn?

Does Cracked GTA 5 Version 1.36 Work with five reborn?
and admin please dont tell me to buy it cuz i dont have money any more i spend it on buying a new GPU
my crack is 3DM its 1.33 but im downloading 1.36 now !

maybe you should’ve bought a cheaper GPU, or maybe games before buying that GPU?

this does not work with any pirated versions at all, and you should burn in hell and be banned from the planet for all eternity for even considering that.

Buy it ( I’m just a helper )

Also anon a bit too harsh maybe?

:frowning: Im askin cuz if it works or not ?

it will not.

also, you need to burn in eternal damnation for even being this rude in your initial post “don’t tell me to buy it as i’m poor” - who is entitling you to play a game you did not pay for? exactly, nobody. you’re entitled to a few basic rights, not ‘playing video games without paying’, not ‘watching movies without having the right to’, not any of that, the lack of punishment does not mean it is right, and your thinking it is among with everyone else has ruined several honest people’s existence and livelihoods.

a bit appropriate, maybe? ban me if you so desire, i have 2000 proxies.

:frowning: Im askin cuz if it works or not ?

:expressionless: i see in youtube all have the cracked version and they play in servers…

Then ask those youtubers, Cuz there’s no support given to Pirates. Also burn in hell etc