Dlc blips from (Tuner DLC & Contracts DLC) Not Showing

So you link something that mentions about the latest build, but you’re still using an outdated minimap mod in your screenshots, and not the default map which is shown on that link. Before you try again, disable your minimap resource, and I have a good idea that they will work.

To add, the minimap resource, was it created and exported the .dds created with it, if the minimap .gfx files do not contain the symbol for the blip and even if it has the symbol, if its missing from the blip list in the actionscript, it will not use it. Trust me, I’ve decompiled a lot of scaleforms to understand this, even created my own while researching them, Scaleform Tutorial written by @manups4e. The minimap mod/resource needs to be updated to contain the correct updates for the new blips to be used.

Oh I think you misunderstood, I used an outdated minimap mod on purpose to show that they will be shown without any textures after this message :

Thank you anyway :slight_smile:

Send me the minimap file that you’re using, I’ll dump it out and check the sprite IDs. Its more the issue that you used an outdated one in both images, so I think I completely, under, stood.

well i’m streaming a minimap.ytd which contains the blips and my hud resource streams the minimap.gfx so if i update that one it should work or?

its the minimap.gfx file, just using only the .ytd should be enough, you only need the minimap.gfx if you’re doing something special in the file itself, like editing it in Flash to add methods or delete items.

Was there ever a fix found for this?
I have the same issue but I run on most up to date QBCore and blips from 2545 won’t load. I use qb-hud and got a fresh minimap.gfx from the git and installed it but blip 811 still turns into a white dot.

Yes, delete or update any streamed minimap.gfx file.

Can you send me an updated one? qb-hud by default has an outdated one in QBCore. I don’t know how to update it myself or I would. Going into openIV wasn’t really a great option either because when I open the raw minimap.gfx as hex and text to see how the file works and to update it, its super confusing to me and I don’t know how to update.

I tried deleting the minimap.gfx but the native health bar and armor bar come back which I do not want…

Stop streaming it. Which is the simplest fix.

If you want to edit it, the file itself is a Flash Shockwave file, you can edit it like other scaleforms.

Information on making scaleforms can be found here; [HOW-TO] [TUTORIAL] Create your own scaleform using Flash + GFxExporter which should help on how to edit them too.

1 Like

Yeah I stopped streaming it but the old native health bar and armor status show without it. So basically I need to create a new minimap.gfx and figure out how to remove the scaleforms for the health and armor?

I cannot remember half these minimap editing scripts if they run their own scaleform and hide the default hud component, if it does, just drag and drop a minimap.gfx thats not been edited in as its replacement, and see if that does the trick, as I know it has a method to show/hide them.

else… yes.

1. take minimap.gfx from your current installation
  2. decompile it, and edit the display values for the health and armor bars
    • decompiling the minimap.gfx with them hidden should show the values you need to change
  3. turn it back into a .gfx file, and should be done

But I think just replacing it with a minimap.gfx from your installation might just do the trick.

The health bar and armor bar can be disabled using minimap scaleform function native

Can you guide me on how to do so?

Everywhere I look where this has been discussed/updated the minimap.gfx files provided/created are outdated. :upside_down_face:

Wait I found the snippet. I think I’m good to go now.

1 Like

Hi.

Can you share it for everyone else having the question please. Thanks ! :crown:

King regards,

I shared it here. 📍 Blips Creator [Standalone] - Easily create blips from in-game menu - #212 by ZumieFiasco

hey, do you know what exactly value need to be edited ? i have decompiled the gfx but i dont know what search and what change

Use that instead.