🌃 DKRP | MumbleVoip | Public | Custom Scripts | Custom Cars | Police | EMS

Connect with us:
Main server IP: cfx.re/join/3y8bjr
Discord: http://discord.dkrp.life

DKRP is a player driven community focused on making our city enjoyable for everyone. Our primary goal as a new & growing community is to provide smooth server and quality content for anyone to enjoy. We also love taking feedback from our members so we can tailor whats right for our community and make adjustments as necessary.

Lastly, we are down to create anyone’s rp dream as we have a sweet dev who can make your gang vision come perfectly to life! If you play here consistently we will happily create a unique experience for you so long as you provide quality RP!

Content

• A Multitude of non whitelisted jobs
  • Whitelisted Police, EMS, Mechanic, Car Dealers HIRING NOW!
  • Custom player owned FedEx and Taxi company
  • Daily Content Updates
  • Custom Drug Locations
  • MumbleVoip with working radios and frequencies for MUCH better voice and sound experience.
  • Police Cad System
  • Tuner Chips
  • Custom vehicles available*
  • Convenience store, Jewelry, & Custom Bank Heists
  • Cellphone Messaging, Calling, Tablet and Radio
  • Semi-Realistic Economy
  • Custom made Import/Export Shop for more fun RP

Requirements

• Must have a working mic with Push to Talk
  • Must adhere to the server rules which are on Tablet(F9) in Game
  • Must be able to speak English
1 Like

Looking for Some More People To Help Fill The EMS/Doctor Void!!

1 Like

This is my Husbands DKRP Server. He works countless hours with coding and making sure the city is running smoothly to fixing any issues that come up. I never RP’d before so I joined a year ago to see how the roleplaying thing goes. I also joined Staff within a few months to help my Husband run his city. Staff is always helpful and very friendly no matter what. The DKRP city is just amazing everyone that RP’s and creates scenarios are funny and just over all makes you want to keep coming back into the city. If your new to RP come join the DKRP city you won’t regret it at all. We welcome everyone to our little family!

1 Like