Dixon County Roleplay | Police RP | EUP | Roleplay | Custom Scripts | Anyone can be a Cop | Easy Applications | Open Interiors | 400+ Custom Vehicles

A little about us…
Hey! I’m T3rmina1 and I am one of the owners of Dixon County RP. We are a small, fast growing community looking to provide an enjoyable roleplay experience for everyone. We emphasize the idea of freedom and the ability to develop your character, creating your own story. We strive to create a unique, realistic roleplay environment, and provide a judgement-free time for all.

Why you should join Dixon County RP!
Honestly, in the 3 months since this community began, we have achieved so much, and continue to add new features and improve the server in whatever way we can every single day. Our dev team (which is basically just me and my friend Nova :joy:), with our years of computer programming knowledge at our disposal, have sculpted our community to provide a lot of things for players to do. We have made several scripts/map sections of our own, added dozens of open interiors, added custom EUPs for almost all of our departments, added over 400+ vehicles to choose from (including our fleets of LEO and FR vehicles, with custom made liveries for all), and even added a life-sized Nürburgring track for those who want to race :sunglasses:.

Do you have any positions open?
Yes! Whether you want to catch criminals as an LSPD officer or fly the friendly skies as a certified FAA pilot, you can choose from any of our departments to create the roleplay experience for YOU!

• LSPD
  • SAFR
  • BCSO
  • SAHP
  • FAA

We hope to see you join our community soon!
Discord: https://discord.gg/ZUCQtTH9Uf
Server IP: cfx.re/join/p5glrm or simply type “Dixon County Roleplay” into your FiveM Server Browser

Update: Optimized more resources, added some more vehicles