Diving Job/System - Collect treasure [ESX]

Put on your scuba gear, get a boat, take it out to the sea and dive down into the depths of the ocean. Explore vessels long forgotten by time and uncover hidden treasures worth fortunes and find possible new equipment to aid in your deep sea adventures. You’ll be surprised how much gets lost off the coast of Los Santos, and it’s all ripe for the taking.

Now of course, being in possession of trinkets isn’t gonna get you that new fancy ride. Find yourself the seller, preferably one with interest in your specific wares.

Showcase video

TEBEX | Buy here [€15,-]

Main features:

• Several treasure hot spots
  • Valuable rare items
  • Purchasable diving gear
  • Many collectors around the map
  • Unlockable tools

Everything included in this script is customizable and can be turned on or off.

Several treasure hot spots

All along the shores you will find wrecked ships, planes, and other sunken load carrying vehicles. Explore these points of interest and uncover suitcases, crates and boxes filled to the brim with sellable objects.

Valuable rare items

You’ll never know what you can find at the bottom of the ocean. Get lucky and uncover an ancient artifact for huge profits.

Purchasable diving gear

Acquire new and better diving equipment to stay out exploring for longer periods of time.

Many collectors around the map

Not all treasure is created equally, but everything has a price. Find the right buyer for your wares, and maximize your profits.

Unlockable tools

Sometimes you need to dig a little harder to find the real valuables. Find the right tools, and break open even the strongest of containers.

TEBEX | Buy here [€15,-]

7 Likes

This doesn’t look much different then the one I just released and you’re charging twice as much :thinking:
Good luck though glad there’s more interest in the sea

Hi, I just checked out your script. Personally I feel like they’re both going for a different audience/server styles, mine allows players to quickly jump in and collect the items they want when yours is more of a mission/job based system, I honestly think these could very easily be used in combination

3 Likes

You’re probably right, and personally there was no ill intent behind my post as I am genuinely excited that there are more options for people to use the sea and get to explore. Nice Job :+1:

Very cool video

1 Like

Thanks, we take an artistic approach to those :slight_smile:

1 Like

very nice

1 Like

Glad you liked it

1 Like

Just got it, only thing I changed is I added more spots, other than that it’s beautiful

I will have question on lockpicking! please

1 Like

Hi, I’m here to answer any of your questions. Feel free to ask away :slight_smile:

Hello !
Just wondering if it is compatible with Legacy ?
thx in advance !

1 Like

Hi, yes it is.

Well, the official version isn’t fully compatible but I do have a modified version which is, so if you contact me I’ll hook you up with the modified version

Edit: It is compatible with Legacy, I was thinking about esx 1.1, for that we have a patch

Alright Deal !
i’m going to buy it and DM you regarding the Legacy version :+1:

1 Like