Dispatch for Hire!

Looking for a Dispatcher?? Look no further.

I am actively looking for a community/clan who are in need of a Dispatch. I have prior experience of both IRL and RP that would help myself and your community within the communication department. It would be ideal if the community has an established and custom CAD/MDT ready-to-go. However, I would be open to setting one up if the community does not.

I look forward to hearing from any community/clan who are in need of a Dispatcher or Dispatch Director.

Thank you.

Our server is in development California Justice RP Community | Looking For Directors, Admins, Law Enforcement, Fire, And Civs | 24/7 | Active admins and friendly staff | Custom Web Based CAD/MDT | ETC and we would love to have a dispatcher and let me inform you that we have a custom cad that is in the process of being worked on so everything is more advanced and realistic

Public Relations Teamspeak: fr1.tx2.cx:16257

And if you show good skills i have no problem making you dispatch director

Hello there, I am a fellow owner of South Coast RP We would love to Recruit you onto becoming Head Dispatcher of our Server! We have a Customized CAD/MDT System were you can be put on as Dispatch! We aren’t looking for much as a requirement but if you know how to be a dispatcher then come along!

TeamSpeak 62.31.252.105

Hello! I’m the Owner of Next Generation Gaming, and we’ve just started getting together. We’ve got a CAD setup, but it all depends on if you like it. If you would like to join, feel free to join our TS (IP: ts.odps.ml) and we can talk business. If you want to contact me at a later date, you can email me: odpsjake@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Superintendent J. Hamblin

Heres our cad system, PM me for more info :slight_smile:

Come on down to San Andreas Emergency Roleplay Community We are looking for a Director of dispatch Please ask for R.massimino or J.santos or M.Wisz Or me I.Black C-46

sosaerp.ts.nfoservers.com

Im not going to write a whole paragraph about why you should join but if your interested we have an open dispatch director spot and a custom CAD.

www.sanandreasjustice.com
TS IP: 74.91.122.163

Hello, we are an upcoming server looking for a dispatcher, we have a dedicated developer working on the MDT, it should be done within 2 weeks, we have 50ish members last time i checked, about 10 police officers, we’re all set up looking for members and a head of Communications, add me on discord, Redox#2930

Hi, I am looking for one, please DM me on discord at Trilogy#0001