DiscordChatRoles [Release]

then you have set it up wrong

idk how i could of tho lol

Maybe post your files code and can look into it… You most certainly could do something wrong. Script works fine.

hey im a bit late but how do i disable the normal chat, like when i send messages that only the message with the roles is coming not the normal chat too…

You have another resource interfering with this one. Disable that resource

I’m trying to give staff access to the ^1 colors. It’s now saying I don’t have permissions for it. So I tried giving me permissions but no sucess yet after 2 hours of trying. Could you please explain to me how I can give my Staff access to the Staff colors. The /cc command is working, but If I’m right there’s a second module to manualy use the ^1, ^2, ^3, ^4, ^5, ^6, ^7, ^8, ^9, colors.

Many thanks for the awesome release!

Make sure you have a Patreon Membership with CitizenFX.
Needed if I’m not mistaken.

Okay, I’m not sure what’s going on right now, but I’ve started to get the same issue that was mentioned above, the no such…GetRoles…
But, I don’t have any other Chat resources other than the base Chat nad the GTA:Online Theme.
It was working fine and it started acting up.

I also haven’t touched the config since it was working absolutely perfect yesterday.

How can i give myself a different role?

Whenever I use my DiscordChatRoles for my FiveM server hosted in a VPS, everything is setup perfectly and works when I use it on my PC thru localhost but on the VPS hosted server it keeps my role in the server as a Civilian and not Owner which I had setup. So I looked in the console and I get this error.

SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:402: type cannot be msgpack’d
> handler (@DiscordChatRoles/server.lua:341)
> handler (@chat/sv_chat.lua:15)

Here are my files:
server.lua: https://pastebin.com/psUS1mfa
sv_chat.lua: https://pastebin.com/YYgHnaHu

I could really use some help…

Hey sorry to bother you just got an issue and i think im being dumb so I came here but for some reason when I join my server sometimes it sets my name to my highest discord role so it would be named Owner as my steam name idk if thats discord perms or not just wanted to know if it was me or the script.

So I was reading through the comments here and noticed a reference to the tags over head which I assume is what led to DiscordTagIDs. I’m wondering if there is any way to link the 2 so if a user selects a Chat tag, it will also apply that tag to their overhead ID as well as opposed to having to select it for both individually?

Hi, I’m having a problem where the chat roles work, but it also sends the default messages. Is there a way to disable that

This is a good script and works but is there anyway i can use RGB codes for my colors instead of FiveM’s ^1-9?

does this work with discordroles?

Yes it does.

can you update this resource so it can use Discordroles insted off discord_perms?

Probably not considering there really is no difference

i got this problem any one?

This has nothing to do with my script. This is the fault of the user.