DiscordChatRoles [Release]

Don’t understand what you are trying to say

how to change steamid name to firstname+lastname ingame ?

Where is the link to the download?

It’s in the post, but https://github.com/TheWolfBadger/DiscordChatRoles

It doesn’t work, idk why. I setted the bot like in your video and i added the discord roles to both files. What can i do?

@OfficialBadger Here is my error
Error parsing script @discordperms/config.lua in resource discordperms: @discordperms/config.lua:8: ‘}’ expected (to close ‘{’ at line 6) near ‘[’
Failed to load script config.lua.
Error loading script server.lua in resource discordperms: @discordperms/server.lua:1: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘Config’)
stack traceback:
@discordperms/server.lua:1: in main chunk
Failed to load script server.lua.

Now i solved the errors, but it’s still not connected to discord. In discord the bot is offline

The bot does not need to be online. Does it say “Permission Guild set to” ?

Yes, it does

This is the only error i get
SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:924: No such export GetRoles in resource discord_perms

What scripts does this NOT work with?

It comes up with 2 different chats. What scripts doesnt it work with?

You have to figure that out. You have a script interfering with mine.

Is your discord permissions resource folder named exactly discord_perms? It needs to be.

Struggling to figure out how to add staff ranks. I’ve currently got it setup but none of them are being picked up as staff ranks? Any suggestions. Thanks

how do i disable the main chat to only show the discord chat

You have another script interfering

We have a problem with the script when updating it to the latest version that was released a month ago. It has created a problem running the server and may run for several minutes. Then the server crashes and I don’t receive the players on the whole server. What is the solution to the problem? Updates will be available soon and I hope the choice of color ranks is not binding

1 Like

Works fine on all servers I’ve tested it on

Just wondering if there is a way for me to remove the current chat font/style that is with this script as im not feeling the look of it and i’d prefer the regular one