DiscordAcePerms [Release]

if only people read readme sigh

It makes people join the Discord. I only haver Badger Api Discord resource and DiscordacePerms. If it didnt make people required to join the discord this will be so fantastic.

It doesnā€™t? You may just not have the mental capacity to set this up correctly

Yeah thanks for letting me know what my mental capacity is. When someone join it says theyre not detected in the discord and puts a link for them to join and once they do it says hit play when you join

This issue started earlier this morning while the server was still up and running. It has worked just fine for months prior. (I have done no modifying to Ace Perms or Badger API for about a week now.) I have tried a fresh install of both Ace Perms & Badger API, as well as completely re-inputting all of our role IDs. If anyone could help, that would be great!

getting this after putting ace perms in

You have set it up wrong

How do I blacklist vehicles ingame to a certain role in my discord server?

Is this free?

Hey man, U did a good job on the script. But When I try to join my server it says ā€œDeferring Connectionā€ Help?

same idk what to pls help

Hey @OfficialBadger Iā€™m getting this error. ANy help would be appreciated

hello how do i fix
Bad-DiscordQueue: Deferring connectionā€¦
DiscordAcePerms: Deferring connectionā€¦

Can someone please help meā€¦ I asked a help from someone and they said ā€œk lol read the errorā€ and I have but I still donā€™t get what have I done wrongā€¦
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/739761319288373248/865408823376609300/Help.png

Same, Dont know whats wrongā€¦ If someone can helpā€¦

Itā€™s almost like itā€™s user error and you set it up completely wrong

1 Like

how can you do that?

You have a { somewhere in the config.lua which is causing the error. You need to close it with a }.

You are missing the dependency, install it then try again

Hello badger i have question when i added the discord ace perms + the API thing do i have to make my own website + my whole fivem server name beacuse when i connect to my server it says DiscordAcePerms: Deferring connection please help