Discord2FiveM - Control your FiveM Server with Discord [QB/ESX] [PAID]

Interesting… any inspiration from GitHub - zfbx/zdiscord: A bi-directional Discord to FiveM resource with whitelist and moderation tools. ?

1 Like

we made this more than a year ago mate and it is still used in a few server in the asian and middle east region i sold it a while ago but never on cfx so sadly no inspiration :cold_sweat: but i will go through it

btw mines totally coded in lua

Just gained a customer! These guys have made a super helpful script and along with it comes some of the best support I’ve had. Great team over here and again will be back for more! Thank you!!

2 Likes

can also agree with matthew, this script is so helpful in so many ways and would definitely recommend grabbing it if you want to be on your toes with the moderation of your server at all times wherever and the support is also very helpful and friendly, thank guys this is awesome!

1 Like

Paid for purchase, got email, however link doesnt work. Getting an error message?

1 Like

I hope you received it now mate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I bough the script and download link does not work. What’s going on with this?

1 Like

No !setjob?

1 Like

I hope you received it now mate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

there is !setjob

There is no download link after the buying is due to the reason we have two version esx and qb with full support thats why the download link redirects!

If you have these It’s a little more interesting.

• !teleportall [x, y, z] : Move all players to the designated area. (for events)
  • !giveitemall [itemname] : Gives an item to all players that are on the server at that time. (for events)
  • !reviveall : Revive all players on the server.
2 Likes

we are planning to update it to version 2 in the next 1 or two days we will release it/ update it here and these commands will be included! Thank you for the suggestion!

Awesome Script! Works with no problems, Great support. I recommend getting this script.

1 Like

So if i buy the bot now do i also get the update/v2?

THIS IS AMAZING!! And the customer service is amazing. Hands out one of the best experiences Ive had on fiveM and now they are dropping an update. Super happy to see something with more features than normal. THANKS FOR THE HELP!

1 Like

yes bro everyone will get the updated version the old buyers as well

2 Likes

Version 2 is coming out soon guys a if you want pre purchase you guys can buy this and receive the updated version for free as all the pre existing cmd bot buyers will receive it for free!

Hey guys the version 2 of the Discord to fivem has been launched check it out as it it limited and a really great piece of work - Discord2FiveM VERSION 2 - Control your FiveM Server with Discord [QBCore/ESX] [PAID]