[DISCONTINUED] Police training course

This project has been discontinued, I don’t have much time left to work on it. There’s also no more need for this because the original was released.
Sorry!

I was inspired by [REMOVED] Police Training Facility to do this, Unfortunately that post was deleted and I spent a lot of time trying to find another one and I failed, I used Map Editor to make this one.

CREDIT:
@Chip_W_Gaming: Idea, Original creator.

Includes shooting course(inside far right hanger) Driving course(on runway)

Download:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MCK1olQf3EJUNBVs0SfZWgu0BIcLjyCk 1.0
policetraining1.1.ymap (12.4 KB) 1.1
policetraining1.2.ymap (661 Bytes) 1.2 DONT USE THIS ONE IM WORKING ON A FIX FOR IT

Changelog:
1.1: Added more cones on zigzag part, Added a track on the other runway to whip up your cadets!
1.2: Made cones as even as I could, Added Shooting range in the other hanger, Added a flag to the course, Fixed the long cones to be a tiny bit easier.

Preview: Please note this was recorded in version 1.0

Quick note: I will be updating this so if you have any suggestions for what i’m missing just reply to this post,

Thank you for reading!

7 Likes

Pictures picture pictures

1 Like

Give me 5 minutes and i’ll upload pics

:slight_smile:

The video is unlisted. Can’t wait to see it so I can try out the map!

Yeah, Can you guys watch it?

1 Like

Now I can, definitely downloading this for my server😁

I’m gonna release an updated one, Stay tuned

1 Like

Lol i have this and I have owned it for like 1,5 years. Both the car training and shooting range.
Just noticed that its not the exact same course but veeery similiar

1 Like

Exposed?

I still made this myself in map editor. You might have released it before me but still I didn’t use your course

Nah i didint make the similar one. I Think I have the one that youve been looking for this whole time :sweat_smile:

Oh, I don’t really need it anymore since I already made myself one.

Yeah I can see that. Have fun with it :slight_smile:

Hasn’t this been released for like a good year now :pirate_flag:

Sorry to say this, but as of today January 22, 2019 you have failed the training course. You will need to go back to driving school. Reason: Hitting Tall Cone / Busting Windshield… :wink:

“I’m going to make it harder, it’s pretty easy right now” Crashes

Cool im going to test this out next server training

nice good work

No. He made his own version of one I used to have up. Although the layout is similar, nothing about this ymap is the same as mine.

Good job OP.