[DISCONTINUED] GTA V Blips V2

This script will display colored blips on the map. You will also have a guide to help you add your own blips.

Here is the file: FiveM-GTAV-Blips-master.zip (4.4 KB)

Best regards,
KonScyence

12 Likes

Thanks a lot for sharing your work man !

1 Like

Thanks for sharing ! I was actually making my own, thinking about sharing it after :smiley: Thanks !

1 Like

You can add your blips on github, it will help everyone !

Best regards,
KonScyence

What a nice guy. Thank you.

2 Likes

Could you not put them all into an array and loop through the array so you don’t have so much duplicated code?

Edit: Great work though! Very useful

1 Like

This is planned in an upcoming update.

1 Like

Really appreciate it ! Thanks man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice work.

You may want to consider combining your efforts with Streetcorps/ghermans for the es_freeroam project, if you are doing similar things (I’m not sure). He might appreciate your adding to the rather large list of GTA V blips started here:

https://github.com/FiveM-Scripts/es_freeroam/blob/master/player/map.lua

2 Likes

Thank you, but the list I wish to do doesn’t have the same points of interest, I wish to put them in color too. Basically, it’s for my server :wink:

1 Like

Thank you man :slight_smile: I want to share the blips id and blips colors you can take for a server fiveM.
Blips colors and Blips ids : https://wiki. gtanet .work/index.php?title=Blips

1 Like

Your link is doesn’t working, but it does not matter, because I have already made a list. Thank you.

Thank you man
Thank you man

1 Like

Removed French

Hello, I just told you that an update has been made. I used this script available on github discussed above to put everything in an array and make a loop in the array.

In the update, you will find:

V2
-Airport
-Clothing Stores
-Weapon Stores
-Repair shop
-Cash machine
-Bank
-Gas station
1 Like

Tanks you man for the script !

1 Like

Really nice, did you know if “0.9” is the maximum scale for a blip ? I find the blips little small, but when I try “1” they disappear. Thank you again !

1 Like

You need to put .0 a the end, for example: 5.0
@Tospik

1 Like

Thanks for the help !

1 Like

Thanks you for this! you help me a lot <3

1 Like

Thank you !

Removed French

1 Like