[Discontinued] Advanced Car Hud System (9/14/2017) v2

Hey guys! Awesome work! I want to question about the minimap. This is a modded minimap? because of the sharp non transparent edges. i really like it. :slight_smile:

How can I remove the black bars?

What do u put *start what?

Ummmm… yes thank you

Very Nice! Loving the script

Suggestion:

2 Likes

Does anyone know where i can get a car hud that will show both mph & kmh as well as the plate number? Something like this https://i.imgur.com/0PA7YE0.png

Where do I get this script?
Sem%20t%C3%ADtulo

Make it yourself? I have never seen it on here anywhere.

1 Like

Hey, I modified your script and would like to know if it would have any problems I’d post it.

Can you only use this script in a FiveM server? I would like to use it offline (through GTA V LSPDFR).

Umhh… Do you know how to change the colours of damage system panels :slight_smile:

hi i want to disable map on foot, and display custom text about health, armor, VOIP.

what is the function to make a drawtext to display only on foot/on vehicle…

Will I have to add a damage modifier to

How can I change color in damage system??

edit: line 141

It’s not synced with the radar on a ultrawide monitor. Could you do something with that?

can some one help me find a way to change the collor of the fluid levels so they show up more briter gray or white instead please ? its bugging me that i cant see it very good . im useing V1 because i like the lay out of it

Emm Looks Goood <3

hey bro, how did u make the minimap sharp and not blurry around the sides?

Hello Guys can someone send me the version of v1 kmh because it says I can’t download it thanks