Disable the server minimap and having my custom client-side minimap

Hello everyone. Sorry if this is not the good category, I couldn’t decide which was the one suited for it. A few days ago, the server I play in changed the map. Before, gang areas used a circle, an icon that was not on the map itself. Now, the map files are changed so that the gang areas fit perfectly the boundaries. The problem with that is that in every segment of the map that they changed this, my custom map doesn’t appear. I can’t show photo right now as I am on my phone but only one corner of my map is my custom map. It does work very well on another server so I’m sure the custom map works well. The custom map is the DLK HD satellite map, a rpf file in the mods directory. I know that the server has to stream a new map but I don’t know how. The question of this topic is : is there a mean to unable the stream of the minimap from the server, or to override it, so that my custom map get the priority? The dev doesn’t care of custom map and just do what he likes so I can’t have him to moving back even though half the server doesn’t like it, so that’s not an option. Also, as I think it’s a streamed map, I don’t think that changing the map in the Gta v game folder will change something. Also, I don’t care if I don’t have the icons from the server anymore so that’s nor an issue. Thank you for reading and for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.