Windows version? Win 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes, multiple time
Error screenshot (if any)
Entry%20point%20not%20found
System specifications
Intel i5-8400
8GB RAM
gtx 1050 ti 4gb
What did you do to get this issue? There was an update, and after the update the error occur
What server did you get this issue on? not on any server, at fivem launch
CitizenFX.log fileCitizenFX.log (713 Bytes)

.dmp files/report IDsd8a088bf-0d39-4b15-ad09-c29fb864c08b.dmp (177.5 KB)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folderD:\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes, i only use windows defender

Also add what you already tried so far.
-restarting my pc
-redownload fivem (6x)
-move the fivem directory/location
-running sfc
-turning of firewall and anti virus

Please also describe the issue you are having, providing as much information as possible will help us to help you. A good format you could use: what have you tried to do, what did you expect to happen and what actually happened.
I’m only updating fivem, 4 hours before the update i can play smoothly without having any issues. But after the update this “Entry point not found” popped out after the update. 4 of my friends also have this exact same issue

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I have the same problem too

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.