DEVIANT RP | New Server - Police/Staff Needed - Player Experience Focused

Hi, FiveM Community! I’ve created a brand new server based on a few important tenants and I’d like to share them with you before we get into the usual stuff. I set out to create this server about 5 months ago after server hopping as a player. What I kept finding is one of two things, or a combination of both:

1. The staff was too abrasive with their player base and were generally unappreciative.
  2. The server environment itself was lacking when it came to security and general maintenance, so it was an unreliable player experience.

Deviant RP aims to be different. I know you have limited time in your day to play a game and to choose this one would be awesome. I’ve focused all of the game mechanics and playability around you. I also have a background in network security, so I hope to keep the server running consistently and for a long time. I’m sure this has all been said and done before, but I want it to be very clear: our goal is to treat the player differently while providing a familiar FiveM experience. That’s where the name comes from.

Let’s get under the hood.

SERVER RULES
  • You must be 18 or older to play.
  • ERP is not allowed. As we can’t verify the age of our community members, it’s not fair to put them in those kinds of situations.
  • You must have a working microphone that does not disrupt roleplay.
  • Trolling will not be tolerated.
  • Hate speech is absolutely not allowed and is permanently bannable. This includes roleplay situations.
  • Other in-game specific rules can be found in our Discord or in-game.
ROLES

As this is a brand new server, we will need to fill quite a few roles.

• Police: The LSPD currently has a Chief and Assistant Chief, but will need active patrol officers. Past RP and real life police work will be considered as experience and may place you at a higher rank from the start.
  • EMS: As a problem that I see often is EMTs being treated as “revive-bots,” this department is not open. If someone is interested in this field and wants to completely create their own medical presence in the city, we can work together to build one and strictly enforce RP with EMTs on scene. I’ve purposely left this out until someone has a real passion to start it. In lieu of EMS, there are cheap defibrillators for sale with a max limit of 1 being carried at a time. There are bandages available in convenience stores to heal minor wounds, while the hospital has a check-in feature to heal all injuries.
  • Criminals: The Lost MC biker gang is the only existing “organization” at launch, but there are spots available in the group and several activities that do not require any gang affiliation.
  • Vanilla Unicorn: Like the EMS role, I have not implemented this until someone comes in with a passion to run the business. Once someone expresses real interest, we’ll get it going.
  • Staff: We could certainly use more staff, but they must be reliable and reasonable. Prior experience wouldn’t hurt, but we can teach you the ropes.
  • Developers: I’m proud to say that over these last five months with almost zero experience programming, I’ve done this all on my own. It would have been EXPONENTIALLY easier with a developer at my side that knows the language. I would still like to have at least 1, maximum of 2 developers. This will help to streamline any future changes or implementations in the community. Thankfully, we have no current bugs or issues.
FEATURES

Certain things will not be mentioned here that I consider FiveM staples, like multicharacter support and in game phones.

• Balanced Drug System: You’ll have to work for this money, but it promises to be a great high risk/high reward payout.
  • House/Store Robberies: Enjoy stealing from the locals with a random chance at some game-changing loot.
  • Realistic Gunplay: Weapon combat is fun and challenging with forced manual reloads, select fire and decreased bullet damage.
  • Customizeable Emotes: Choose up to three emotes that you want bound to your NUMPAD 7, 8, 9 keys so you don’t have to /sunbathe every time.
  • Custom Hats/Bags: Customize your look with a TON of different bag styles/prints and over twenty custom fitted caps.
  • EUP: Save lives wearing custom police/emergency personnel uniforms.
  • Minimal HUD: Barely anything on screen at all times. Enjoy the game without distraction.

There’s a lot of other stuff that I’d love for you to see and enjoy. You’ll have to visit to find out. The first 30 players to join from the creation date of this post will get their own custom phone number. The server will launch officially at 9PM EST tomorrow night, 8/20/20.

:black_small_square:join here for more: Deviant RP

PS: I don’t want to spam you with information overload, so hopefully this was sufficient. Thanks for checking us out!

1 Like

It’s official. We’re live! Come in and enjoy yourselves!

A small group is getting together in the server right now to do some RP. First ten to join in the next hour will receive $10,000 in their bank accounts. Come have fun!