Developer with over 2 years of active development on FiveM and a rich CV with real world work experience

Hello, i’m krane, 21 M and looking for work

I currently develop and sell my ideas KRANE - FiveM Development - YouTube

But i have took a break from this since i’m more focused on working with people and building for servers rather than selling in the dark, i find this way more appealing

I’m currently studying Applied Sciences at my University and work as a Penetration Tester | Ethical Hacker for a turkish company, had previous internships at BinnenTech and other romanian companies where i have used ReactJS as frontend (which can be used in FiveM)

If you would like a developer with experience, flexible and writing quallity code, i’m here.
My timezone is UTC+2 Bucharest

My rate is 6-12 euros / hour or Pay per script

contact me on discord please xtc#1998

i have sent you a message, my discord is krane#2890

1 Like

I mean there was no point in talking to you right? I’m not paying hourly for you to do simple setups. All I needed was a basic setup. I’m getting fucked if I pay you hourly. But if you think I’m a scum that’s on you, I could care less. Not paying a possible $400+ for $100 in work.

As can be seen in the screenshots, i was saying how many hours of work do you think it will take, aka " do you have a plan for your RP server?" but you don’t have the cognitive ability to understand context thus the misunderstanding

Thank you for reaching out to me for development services, hope you get what you look for with someone else.

PS: My hourly rate is specified in the post description

2 Likes

You are just a :poop: @PLRP5m lol

1 Like

Sent ya a discord message.

Hello,

Are you still looking for work? Message me woodenknives if you are on discord!

Looking forward to connecting!

Hit me up csws14 on discord

agreed.