Developer Looking to Help

I’m a programmer with 4 years of C++ experience and recently have been transitioning to Lua and Python. I am interested in putting my work into something I enjoy doing which is playing video games. I’d love to help code scripts and help get a newer server going. I’m here to help and am not looking for any payment. I am available 24/7. My Lua and Python skills are currently on an Intermediate level and i’ve been practicing everyday. If you are interested please message me on discord! :smiley: Discord: riley#0123

Sent a friend request on Discord, majordwarf#4302

Add me on discord!

Flint#0952

added dadbod#1276

hello, i sent you a friend request as well. We are a newer community and seeking a developer who can help me dev our server. Thank you kindly.

i am a 19 year old boy who knows alot of things in coding and looking to have a dev team to increase the stuff we do and help people out with there servers would really like a devloper to team with

My Discord : Jack Daniels#7874

I added u on discord, Maybe you can help us optimizing our server to expand the community
Reactx#6648

I added you on discord. My discord name is Coooties#0117. I am an owner on a new and developing server and we would like to talk to you about possibly helping us out! Accept my friend request if you care to chat!

Hello! I added you on discord!
Sincerely, Mirdoll

Added you on discord

Sent you a friend request.