Developer looking to develop in a server

I’m there my discord ID ZerKin#5656

Still looking for work? We are a community called NexonRP and based on complete realistic as possible roleplay, we are running on the qbus custom framework and would to have someone like you in the community!

JackP#4678

I can help ESX :relieved: Contact ZerKin#3232
Join discord server : ZerKin's FiveM Development

Shoot me a message Jajar#2637

Looking for a dev to join my dev team. Send me a DM if youre interested

Hi, I have recently started a server called Peak Roleplay, We are looking for a dev to bring on board to help alleviate some of the workload that we have, If you are interested would love to chat, maybe you can join our discord at Peak Roleplay and ask for any staff member.

Hey you, Yes you! Here on Peak Roleplay, we are looking to hire a developer to help us build our server! We have an amazing set of staff that will be working beside you helping with all your needs. If you are interested join our discord!! Peak Roleplay

Hello can we hire you to fix an issue

hey man add me on discord : SmokesLetsGo!#6922

Hey add me on discord. iDre#5879

Yes sir just did

what’s your discord has not appeared yet

If you’re still looking for community work and all, I’m willing to talk in DMs (V_aIiant#1129)

Dwight Snoot#0001 I will need some assistance if you are looking for work, we have large plans in the future and would like assistance in some of them and it would be a great opportunity.

I’am a esx developer / entry level qbcore developer in regards to coding and how qbcore works. I perfer esx in regards to the weight system so this would be (esx 1.2, v1Final, esx 1.30, 1.35) ← Legacy my you can message me on here or my discord slytriggatr3y#1882. All i ask is to be apart of the community

Hey add me in discord Macee kaye#2353

I am looking for a developer and saw your post.
Let me know when you are not busy.
You can DM me here @Mackenzie_Rich#3124
on Discord.
Thank you King Sugar

hi mate my discord is Spookstuh#9629 would love to run some ideas with you!

Hi guys,
I am an experienced FiveM Lua developer with more than 3 years experience. I can create servers, scripts. Fix, edit, optimise & customize your scripts. In case of your interest, you can contact me using Discord, my profile is: Squizer#3020 .

Btw I don’t work for free