Developer Looking for work

Hi, I’m Hustle. I’m currently seeking to take on a few more projects. I’m already working for two other clients, but I am a dedicated individual who enjoys accomplishing a substantial amount of work. I can handle a wide range of tasks, from creating general Lua scripts to working on frontend elements like HUDs and menus. I’m also proficient with various frameworks, including custom ones.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

Socials:
Discord: hustl3hard.
Tebex: https://error-squad.tebex.io

1 Like

Any further questions let us know!

Still taking on a few more people.

Check us out!

Check us out!

Check us out!

Check us out!

Check us out!

Check us out!

Check us out!

Discord links arent working.

Updated

Seeking skilled and dedicated fivem developer to tackle your technical issues or make you a custom script? You’re in the right place!

Seeking skilled and dedicated fivem developer to tackle your technical issues or make you a custom script? You’re in the right place!