Developer Looking For Work | Status: Available

avatars-000588158577-tix3eu-t500x500
About Me
My name is JZN and i am 18 years old, I am looking for a server to dedicate my time and money too (Preferably an Australian one)

Experience
I’ve created and ran over 20 FiveM servers, Most servers have failed due to poor leadership. I have been in the FiveM Community for over 2 years now and have been in the Development Community for 1 year.

Skills and Assets
I have a lot of skills when it comes to running, developing and managing FiveM servers

• In FiveM itself I can;
    • Create a FiveM server. (ESX)
    • Install Resources
    • Configure and edit resources
    • Make your server files look organized and professional.
    • Convert mods and add-ons from third-party sites such as LCDPFR and GTA5 mods to FiveM resources.

Contact Information
Development Discord: https://discord.gg/GcQCa5HtbJ
Discord Name: JZN#7809

1 Like

pending your arrival on discord

whats your discord @Kingsugar

Mackenzie_Rich#3124 (Not a dev) looking for one

Bump, Still looking for a new home!

1 Like

I feel you, iam at your skill level of configuring esx and installing things but its hard to find active community, Active communities are also not in need of new developers as “trust” issues or they have more than enough

Unfortunately there’s cruel people in this world that ruin it for real developers that are just trying to help the community. Alot of trust issues these days…

1 Like

Got a couple of questions: How are you with FX Servers? Can you create a script from scratch?

I’m looking for a single script. None I have found work.

If you could let me know in private messages the script you want me to create I can happily help you

I sent a message. Thought I did it twice, but for some reason I see it in a thread or something

We are Brand new to the FiveM community. That means you can get a really high role starting off. Whitelisted jobs Hiring ASAP to maintain a professional community as we grow.

Things we offer

Custom Identity UI, custom jobs like mining script where you use a pickaxe to start mining on the side of a mountain, meat butchering, wood cutting, cocaine picking and processing, meth making inside a journey van like in breaking bad, weed as well, custom bank UI, custom hud UI, nopixel bubble chat, nopixel hud, surfing as well, custom housing script where you can buy and place your own furniture, custom realistic cars, bank robberies, shop robberies, humane labs heist, truck robbery, cargo delivery, police, ems, cardealer and mechanic, Gangs and much more stuff

Just come join the discord and speak with me I promise to make you feel right at home not like those bigger communities. Serouis Roleplay

Discord

Join the Gang Ville RP Discord Server!

Check out the Gang Ville RP community on Discord - hang out with 18 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

Bump!

Hey mate,
We are looking for a developer for our not-yet-released server! We use esx :wink: Please let me know if you are willing to work by messaging @Kayn#1881 or joining our Discord! Here is our server ad link if you want to read about our server.

We can’t wait to hear from you!

FYI…I never got a reply to my DM

I have replied to your message! But otherwise i am bumping once again

Unless your name is BigShoe, I don’t have one…and believe me, I’ve looked!

Message sent JZN. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Check out https://discord.gg/acZwctnv we are looking for a second Dev

I run an up and coming Vmenu based US server. We’re looking for developers.

Add me on Discord if you’re interested. King Foxx#0833