🛠 Developer for Hire

:hammer_and_wrench: Developer for Hire

Hey everyone,

I’m Jonny, and I’m available for freelance development work! With a strong background in Lua, CSS, HTML, JavaScript, and TypeScript, I bring an excellent skill set to the table. Whether you need a custom FiveM server set up from scratch or want to turn your ideas into a reality, I’m here to help.

Here’s a bit more about what I can offer:

Server Setup: I can handle all aspects of setting up your FiveM server, from installation and configuration to optimization and maintenance. Whether it’s for roleplay, racing, or something entirely unique, I’ll ensure your server is running smoothly.

Scripting: Need custom scripts to enhance gameplay or add new features? I’ve got you covered. I have extensive experience developing Lua scripts for FiveM servers, and I’m always up for a challenge.

Web Development: Want a sleek website to accompany your server? I’m proficient in CSS, HTML, and JavaScript, so I can design and develop a responsive, user-friendly site tailored to your needs.

Ideas Implementation: Have a vision for your server but not sure how to execute it? Let’s work together to bring your ideas to life. From brainstorming sessions to prototype development, I’ll work closely with you to ensure your project exceeds expectations.

Whether you’re a seasoned server owner looking to revamp your community or a newcomer seeking guidance on getting started, I’m here to lend my expertise and enthusiasm to your project.

Feel free to reach out to me here on the forums or via Discord (my name is jonnyod or just click here) to discuss your project in more detail.

Thanks,
Jonny

1 Like

bump!