Developer available for hire

I have years of experience in FiveM and RedM development, all the way from server setup and configuration to custom script development. Let me help you bring your dream to reality!

I have 10+ years of real life experience in server sided game development. 2+ years of LUA/JavaScript FiveM Development Experience. I have contributed to many large resource projects as well as the QBCore project.

What I offer:

• Server Setup and Configuration: I will set up and configure your FiveM or RedM server.
  • Custom Scripting and Development: I can pretty much build anything, if you can dream it I can make it a reality.
  • Performance Optimization: I can diagnose bottlenecks or problems in you server to speed it up and reduce lag and performance issues.
  • Website/Outside System Integration: I can integrate communication between your server and almost any other platform. Have a website for your server and want your players to be able to manage their characters there? I can make that happen, or just about anything else you can think of.
  • Updates and Maintenance: When is the last time you updated your framework? Or how about some of those resources you have? Or have you tried to update some of them and had issues? I can help, I can make sure that the newest features and updates are installed without breaking anything.
  • Bug Fixes / Diagnoses: Have an error keeping you from doing something? Have a problem with a script but can’t figure it out. Fixing issues and bugs is my specialty.

I have an immense amount of experience, and I am ready to help you build anything you can think of, or maybe you just need someone to keep your players playing without issues. No matter what you need I got ya.

Join my discord Sparks™ Scripts or send me a request on discord “legitthatguy”

Also check out my reviews below from some of the great people I have completed work for!

1 Like

Available now!

10/10 Do work with this man!

1 Like

Have some available time!

Hey! I would like to speak with you about a possible offer for a development opportunity. If you’re interested, please contact my Discord.

korolev0568

I sent you a message on discord!

I have some available time for another server!

1 Like

Honestly I want to give the highest rating for Sparks
Not only is he super professional but extremely talented at what he does and helped fixed a problem a beginner like myself could never have fixed.
I whole heartedly recommend using his services like I will again soon
Thanks again Sparks you are a life saver!

1 Like

I have some available time for another project!

I am available again! Get ahold of me if you need a developer

Still Available!

Available for more projects!

Without a doubt, this individual is a stellar 10/10 collaborator. Their wealth of experience has been instrumental in my professional development as a developer, guiding me through challenges and fostering growth at every turn. Always eager to dive into any project, their enthusiasm and dedication are truly unmatched. Whether it’s tackling new tasks or delving into complex issues, they bring not only expertise but also a genuine passion for the work. Their willingness to collaborate and their unwavering commitment make them an invaluable asset to any team.

10/10 always adament to get the work done in a good allotted time, highly recommended!

I have to be honest here with this review of Sparks… The knowledge and experience that he brings to any development roles/tasks are unmatched in the world of FiveM Development. If you’re looking for a reliable top-notch developer for your project Sparks is THE GUY!