[DEV-Tool] TGIANN Attach Prop to Player

I tried to make prop attaching easier with gizmo. While it doesn’t work exactly right, it’s much better than most old methods

Credit: Demigod916/object_gizmo (github.com) & dolutattoo/dolu_tool (github.com)

How to use
Use /prop <model*> <boneID*> <animDictionary?> <animationName?>

Download: TGIANN/tgiann-attachproptoplayereditor (github.com)

Maybe these will interest you
TGIANN Subscription Pack (All TGIANN Scripts 30€/Monthly)
TGIANN | Scripts (tebex.io)

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 200+
Requirements None
Support No
37 Likes

woooow bro its best

2 Likes

This looks pretty good. I made one a few years ago that i’ve released and been using but this one seems way more practical. And the anim part is a really nice addon.

Good job

1 Like

NICE script :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

DOPE :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Its fire mann :fire:

1 Like

Thank you, finally somebody did that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:melting_face: Looked for this everywhere back then… now i dont need it anymore AND ITS THERE! but great work keep it up dude!

1 Like

Amazing mate.

1 Like

This was extremely helpful. Thank you.

1 Like

This job is awesome. Before when I was doing animations I used to spend a super long time just to set up fucking props for my character, but now it’s a matter of 2-3 minutes. Keep up the good work. Good luck :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

Hello, I have the problem that when I press Q I can’t get back to editing and when I then press ESC I fall down from the top and the game crashes. Anyone have a solution?

ESX 1.9.4
Ox_Inventory

Tgiann, thank you for the script. Much better than the placement tool I’ve constructed using key presses.

Great job. And great use of that library.

1 Like