[DEV-RELEASE][PAID] Particle Spawner

This is a developer release intended for developers
version 2 is now out, anyone who previously purchased has been emailed the latest copy any issues let me know

This is a menu to spawn particles, you can see the dictionary and the particle name and spawn the particle in game, no more need to spend time going through particles 1 by 1 to find the right particle for your script, just run this and you can visually see what particle and dictionary works best for what you have in mind, over 2000 particles are currently included

tebex link at the bottom, price is: 7gbp without tebex fee and 8.40gbp with tebex fee
code is not encrypted or ip locked

version 2 commands:
/ui - opens and closes ui
esc - removes focus from window
q - sets focus on window
/stop - stops all particles
version 2 depenacy: none

version 1 commands:
commands:
/p – opens menu
/close – closes menu
/stop — removes all current particles

version 1 dependecy:
esx
esx_menu

screenshots (version 2)

video (version 2):

https://streamable.com/bvdqfv

tebex link:
https://v0dka.tebex.io/package/4411006

change log
[25/04/2021]

changed command for stop to pstop, in my wisdom stop is globally used by fivem to stop resources, this has been renamed to pstop

updated js, added new function to get current resource name and do a post request to the current resource name, means the resource is no longer dependant on its being named to particle_spawner

fixed bug when presssing q would bring up the menu, this was not intended and has been fixed.

Added config file with config option for onclickdestroy, basically if its true then when you click the same particle in the menu it will delete it rather than spawning a new one.

reshifted code around and rebuilt table structure for particleEffects to support the deletion of single particles with the config option enabled also table is actually cleared on pstop where as
before there would be a forever built table…

[23/04/2021]
new ui, no more depencies, new search features, code refactor for better performance

4 Likes

Great tool for Developers, thank you for all the hard work you’ve put into this menu, I can’t imagine how much time it took you to add all the dictionaries and particle names into it :open_mouth:

1 Like

that is a great release ! most people wouldnt understand how good of a use this could be

thanks, its definatly a time saver :smiley:

1 Like

Wow this is awesome! Will def cop at one point in life! Great release and epic work!!

Why the dependency on ESX…?

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Currently the way its developed it uses ESX menu to generate the menu, however given by the poll and recent feedback i am currently working on a nui version which would mean there would be no dependancies.

Amazing, tomorrow I will buy for sure

sounds great, i hope you like it when you do purchase it.

on a side note i have allmost finished the non esx dependant menu and added a few extra touches such as searching for specific dictionary or particle and i hope to have this released by weekend once ive fixed some bugs
preview on the new menu:

https://streamable.com/loum07
1 Like

Version 2 is now released, managed to fix the bugs much quicker than anticipated, those who have purchased have been mass emailed, if you did not recieve your latest version please let me know.

Thanks v0dka

Amazing thank you, buyed! It’s a pleasure support developer like you!

Thank you very much I really appreciate the support.

Hi, when i press Q i see this menu but it’s empty and it’s not possible to close it

Q is to add focus to window
Esc will remove focus
/ui in chat will close window and open window or if you goto f8 console and type ui and press enter that will also open/close the window

Im unsure why your window is empty, do you have any errors in your f8 console?

No error in f8, I will test it again later and I let you know, thank you

no problem, my discord is included in the files check under client.lua at the top, if you need any further assistance feel free to reach out to me on there and im more than happy to help fix any issues that have arised.

1 Like

just dawned on me what the issue could be, it relies on nui callbacks and i dont use (getResourceName) which i should do, ill update the code for this later tonight/tomorrow, so in short terms, your resource folder name will need to be called particle_spawner when you upload to your dev env.

1 Like

Ok please let me know when and where i can download the update, because on tebex ther’s no discord link, and also in email after purchase no discord link :slight_smile:

The first problem i think is that the key “Q” must work only if the /ui is opened, because for example if i want cover my character with Q i cant because will open an empty menu. And for example the search bar doesnt work if you open one time with Q without use /ui command.

change log added, everyone has been emailed who has purchased with the latest version, if you have not recieved the latest version feel free to reach out to me on the forums or discord…

Thanks vodka