Dev Looking for server economy based

I am looking to work on a server that is eco I prefer to work on a esx or maybe qbus you can contact me via discord path#9915 or message me by this

Not trying to take over your post, but I am looking too.

I have been with FiveM for over three years now. I have held many different roles within police departments, “including owning my own server.” Now I am looking for that community that lets me start from the bottom and work my way up, but also recognizes exemplary roleplay. I am tired of searching for good servers only to find out the server has fail RP over and over again after joining them. Staff has an issues handling the amount of reports, or people always run from the cops, civs shoot the cops all the time, the server gets modded with stuff, or they are just disrespectful. “Sometimes it’s nice to have a few traffic stops, every now and then, and a scene plays out” . It’s time to settle down with the best community in FiveM where this is non issues. I have a few requests that I will list below on what I am looking for.

• Possible whitelist** Depending on the community
  • Custom Cad -Trying to stay away from Sonoran or RocketCAD
  • ESX (A must)
  • Hiring PD - City or Sheriff
  • Has EMS
  • Has a DOT opportunity with working tow trucks
  • Custom Jobs
  • Custom EUP
  • Custom Police and EMS Vehicles
  • illegal to steal police vehicles while on a scene
  • 18+ (if possible)
  • Custom Scripts
  • Police scripts work including cuffing, dragging, ticketing, searching, jailing
  • Community scripts that actually work
  • Purchases Houses
  • Purchases vehicles
  • Friendly Community
  • License scripts (Guns, and drivers)
  • Can provide screen shots or videos of the community
  • Uses Teamspeak - and maybe TokoVoip
  • Has a well put together discord
  • Active admins
  • Active command staff
  • Server does not crash or connection issues
  • Streamer friendly

These are just a few requirements that I am searching for, I know every community is different. I bring Leadership, Determinations, and willingness to learn to the table. I have about four friends looking for the same as me, but we are tired of searching Twitch and FiveM for a great server. I leave the suggestions up to you guys to let me know.

Thank you

1 Like

Your good

https://discord.gg/mMHKe6ZGPs My server brand new starting from ground up. Help me get mines up. thanks

Come Check out Resurrection RP!!!

Doing another search

Also am willing to do eaither short or long term dev work

I have dm’ed you on discord my name is Jajar#2637

I am starting a esx server wanna help us?
Just confirming we are still starting

just hit me up on discord

Added

Still looking

I have a brand new server. I went to school for web development and I can only do so much on fivem with being a full time truck driver. We’re a veteran owned and operated community starting off with a small base of 20-25 players. Extremely custom esx server https://discord.gg/mcJKNzDm

Bumping

Still looking

bumping

Still looking

This guy is like 14 and has no idea what he’s doing.

What are you talking about first of all I’m 15 and I know my stuff I said I wouldn’t make scripts for you dosnt mean I can’t I just said I won’t for right now because people have taken my stuff in the past