Dev looking for a place to work!

Hello there server owners .

I Have recently came out of developing a server and i am now looking for a place to dev and stay on.

I have alot of experiance such as:

Skinning / Vehicle textures

Basic making of scripts (Have made my own ESX_BahamaJob )

Changing / Optimizing scripts to work better.

And all the other basics to get a server going good.

I have also gotten many servers a good playerbase ! So if you have a server and are seeking help let me know .

American Gaming Roleplay Is Currently Looking For A Vehicle Textures Developer.
We Dont Have A Big Player Base But We Are Starting To Grow.
Message Me On Discord Kaden H.#9995

Hey there Kryptic. We are looking for developers. Check out our post here: [16+] King Roleplay // Public // Mature & Serious Roleplay // Hiring in all departments!

Good Day, I could really use a developer to help me out with some minor stuff that includes ESX, message me on discord: TheHunter#0612

Hello! I am also looking for a script dev, but to change a bit it is NOT for a roleplay server :rofl:
I search for someone able to script a cleen camera rotation lock for my stunt&drift server, with ability to choose the lock angle, exactly like does LambdaMenu camera option, but serverside :smiley:

Hello There KripticHd my server Life Style RP is looking for someone who can optimize scripts to work better and looking for help to get a good player base. right now the server just started and has only on person it but if you want to know more about the server you can look here Closed Server

Hello. My name is Noah and I run the Wyoming Highway Patrol. We could really use some help devving since I am currently the only full-time dev, and I do not know how to do everything that we would like. If you are interested, please add me on Discord so that we can talk: Noahb2015#1786.

Thank you.

Looks Great never really developed Vrp Before i normally dev esx.

Hey mate, would love to have you. Come check us out!

Hello there krypticHD i am the commissioner of state patrol on United States Roleplay and i am looking to get some new skins for my troopers i have some ideas but dont have the time to do it myself i would be willing to make it worth while just msg me on discord @ Ben Rifle#1513 and we can have a chat

Hello my name is Joshua and a few people including myself are looking for some part time or full time coders to join a community and start our own FiveM community. We are branching off of our current server and trying to start something with more active coders and better Roleplay. Constantly adding new things and changing things based off community needs and wants. We will have majority votes on issues and a counsel to make the decisions. We are all very passionate about making a community of people who love to Roleplay and are serious about it. If we can find the people to start, we will put a lot of time and dedication into making this community great. https://discord.gg/q3wJ9W9

We have a developer spot open. We are a brand new server that has vanila files and is looking for someone to dev. Feel free to come and chat in the dicord! Hope to talk to you soon!