Destiny Roleplay l NoPixel Inspired l Custom Framework l Live Anywhere l l Recruiting EMS/PD l Discord: https://discord.gg/Zmvnu4SuXG l

Destiny Roleplay

Server IP: connect cfx.re/join/734gzb
Discord: Destiny

Destiny RP is a new FiveM server created by specialized developers looking to build an amazing community. The server has a broad horizon of features with a multitude of opportunities for any form of Role-player. Those looking to take a route into legal life, whether it is to be a Law Enforcement Officer, Emergency Medical Technician, Real Estate Agent, or even a Lawyer there is essentially endless features in which can assist you with your profession, beginning with Physical Evidence Police are able to collect, such as Bullet Casings, Blood Samples, DNA & Fingerprints meaning those uncoordinated crews making messes of scenes can always be tracked down on a later date. On the other hand, those interested in indulging in the life of crime yet again can be happy to hear there are limitless routes you are eligible to take, ranging from gaining reputation from your favorite dealer in order to be supplied with a better strain or leveling up your crafting ability to open a whole new window into heist planning and trust me this is only a minuscule portion of the abundance of possibilities available in the City of Destiny. The server also has a good-sized and incredibly experienced Staff Team in which has masses of knowledge in handling various situations with extreme professionalism and the utmost respect.
We would appreciate you considering our invite because it will be something you will not regret!

FEATURES

• Realistic Economy
  • Realistic Vehicles Handling
  • Serious Roleplay
  • Community Events
  • A Large Variety Of Activities
  • Multiple Car Dealers
  • Robbable Stores
  • Furnishable Houses Live Anywhere!
  • Custom Emergency Service Uniforms (EUP)
  • In Game Voice System (Distance Interaction)
  • Custom interiors
  • Multi Character
  • Low Ping and High FPS
  • 300 + Customs Emotes Animations /e emote
  • Boat Rentals
  • Limb and Damage System
  • Different Police Departments (BCSO,LSPD,SASP,PARK RANGER,GND)
  • Customs Drug Systems (Weed Growing, Crack, Drug Missions)
  • Crafting System
  • House Robbery’s
  • Reputation System (Earn more money/items over time)
  • Vehicle Scrapping System
  • Racing System
  • Taco Shop

BUSINESSES

• LSPD
  • BCSO
  • SASP
  • EMS
  • Mechanics
  • Gangs
  • Taxi
  • Butcher
  • Miner
  • Towing
  • Fishing
  • Lawyer
  • Tuner shop
  • Vannilla Unicorn
  • Burgershot
  • Uwu Cafe
  • Pizza Restaurant
  • Arcades

OFFICAL TRAILER

some teasers

7 Likes

Nice!

4 Likes

Right were can i start,

i have played FiveM for 4 years now and I have not found such a good server in that hole time i have been on every day I have played for about 8 hours a day and I have had fun every day and i will not stop till about 5PM in the Moring I have been loving the day I have a crim and a police character i love the rp on this server I love how people don’t mown they make sure that they take it to discord and not mown in rp and I love it the staff team is amazon thanks guys

4 Likes

this server is really sweet.

whenever i needed help someone from the adman team was ready and waiting to help, I tried to purchase a enjin upgrade and a terbo for my elegy and they fixed all hte problems instantly!

10/10

5 Likes

Sick Sever lots to do. Friendly and helpful staff. New stuff that I’ve not seen in other severs 100% the city i will be playing on

3 Likes

This server is insane! Quality over quantity

2 Likes

With over 2,500 hours on FiveM I have never played a server with such in depth development. I have been a part of both sides of the server so far, both Criminal and LEO and its the best ive ever experienced, with endless features and oppurtunities available to be utilised in order to develop your character and enhance your RP and continuing on from that the level of RP a server provides is vital, and so far i havent had one bad encounter and have been a part of extremely unique scenarios. I personally have not one bad thing to say about this server and its definately one ill be devoting my time to.

2 Likes

Very good server, quality staff and always there to help, would recommend this server to anyone interested in finding a positive and well developed community, very friendly player base +rep

1 Like

And yes it is the official Ross camp YT from gmod back in 2012 legendary status :peace_symbol:

1 Like

bumppp

1 Like

Great community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Probably one of the best servers I’ve ever played on. LEO RP is top notch. Development should be super hyped that they produced this good of a server. Will definitely be spending all of my time here.

3 Likes

Bumppp

1 Like

bumpppp

Amazing server! This city won’t disappoint you at all!

2 Likes

Like to hear this stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCINnBVwaY4noJPBCdj4VXIA Check out some of the roleplay by watching our amazing weazel news team!

Bumppp

bumppp

I do not believe you have played for 4 years as your grammer is as of a 4 year old. “5PM in the Moring” “I have a crim” “I love how people don’t mown”? “i love it the staff team is amazon thanks guys”

1 Like