Designer Gas Club Gaming | Realistic Roleplay | Custom Clothing | Police | EMS | Incredible Custom Clothes and Scripts | Thousands of Custom Cars |

Designer Gas Club Gaming​:stop_sign: Realistic Roleplay :stop_sign: :policeman:‍ Custom Clothing Police :policeman:‍ | :hospital:EMS :hospital:| Incredible Custom Clothes and Scripts :page_with_curl::red_car:Thousands of Custom Cars :red_car:|

Designer Gas Club Gaming: A Thriving and Inspiring Gaming Community

Welcome to Designer Gas Club Gaming (DGC), where our foundation is built on the strong bonds and familial relationships we’ve cultivated within our community. More than just a hub for GTA RP enthusiasts, DGC welcomes gamers from diverse backgrounds, uniting them through a shared passion for various titles, including Call of Duty, Fortnite, Rocket League, Valorant, and beyond. At DGC, we believe in being there for each other not only within the virtual realms of the games we love but also outside of them. Our aim is to foster genuine connections and real-world relationships, creating a space where members feel a sense of belonging and support. Join DGC, and embark on a gaming journey that goes beyond pixels and scores, focusing on building a family that transcends the boundaries of the digital world.

Check Our Website

Server Show Case

JOIN THE DISCORD

YOU TUBE PROMO

20 Likes

No cap the best server hands down

5 Likes

Much Love Fam!!!

4 Likes

Ive been apart of DGC for around 3 months now and couldnt ask for a better RP experience. Staff is super helpful and responds quickly 99% of the time. If youre looking for a new city to have fun and spend your time in LOOK NO FURTHER.

4 Likes

first city I’ve ever joined and no regrets <3

3 Likes

Such a great experience I’ve had in this city! Ems has been my favorite job yet!

3 Likes

Thank you for supporting us!!

4 Likes

ENJOY IT!!! have a great time in the city!!

3 Likes

Best server out

3 Likes

Have been in this server for a week now. and its hands down the best FiveM server I’ve ever played!. No FRP, VDM, RDM, etc. Everyone plays the way you should!

2 Likes

No other city out there like this, The family that comes with this city is amazing. I’ve had 0 hours in RP and with this city I have now 400+ hours. If your looking too learn and have a warm welcome, This is your new home.

DGC For Life Fam

3 Likes

thinks for let me join

1 Like

No problem glad to have you!!!

1 Like

Keep up the good rp!! great content!!

1 Like

Thanks for showing love!

1 Like

Best server i been in fun and everyone works together to have a good time

1 Like

best server been here for so many months now, great ass community aswell!

1 Like

Best city in fivem fs great rp and everything

1 Like

Def my favorite server!!! It’s a big family and they’re super helpful

1 Like

Awesome server to play on, staff is on point and listens to the community :clap:

1 Like