[DEPRACATED] Scene Menu Traffic Policer

Is there a way to swon message in chat when i delete zone?
That it would show in which street i deleted it?
I was trying to figure it out but i was only able to get working really basic message.
-> zonedelete.Activated = function(sender, item, index)

TriggerServerEvent('Disable')
  ShowNotification("Zone deleted.")
  TriggerEvent('chat:addMessage', {

color = { 255, 0, 0},
multiline = false,
args = {"^* ^1Police:", “Zone deleted”}
})
end

But i dont know how to add the name of street that i am standing on.

Look at the code I used to notify the server when there’s a new zone created :slight_smile:

I tried that but i can’t get it working. I spent like 2 hours trying to ge it working, but i don’t all the knowledge and experience :frowning:.

Is there a limit to how many props can be placed on a fivem server. If so can it be raised
Thanks

As far as I am aware, there’s no limit but i’m not 100%. If there is, there’s no way I can raise the limit.

How would one move where the menu opens? At present, when we open the menu, it appears directly behind the chat box in the top left of the screen. How can I move it to open on the top right?

Thanks!

Is it possible to convert this script for economy system, as you need Scripthook for this I believe. Because I really need the Speed zone feature or perhaps is their another script available that might work without scripthook?

Scripthook isn’t required for FiveM applications. This is not compatible with your base GTA V game, you must use the FiveM platform.

the script its not sync with all player. someone delete zone but for another player zone is still present

1 Like

@123LladdCae
Hello, very good mods, I would like to restrict access to the command or the menu to the police and sheriff job. How to do it please? Good afternoon

1 Like

i get this when trying to use SteamIDs

Hi Mate,
How would I have the blip flash Red & Blue?
and if a player goes through above that speed disable the car?

Also setting the message in server to false fails to work.

How many objects can one player spawn at a time? Can it be configured as well to prevent griefing?

1 Like

is there an option to make it a police only menu?

1 Like

At the moment, a player can spawn as many objects as they want. It’s not been limited, however, I will be implementing a limit (Configurable in config.lua) in the upcoming update.

In terms of preventing griefing, if you can think of some checks I can make to prevent griefing feel free to let me know

Assuming you mean ESX, at the moment there is not no. I do plan on integrating ESX, however

Hi Lokiro67, i’ll try and look into syncing issues for the next major update :slight_smile:

Hi Paris_RP, thanks! Glad ya like it. ESX integration is coming soon, so watch this space :slight_smile:

Hi Grizz, if you could send me your config please, that’d be amazing :slight_smile:

@vLegion, with some coding knowledge you could absolutely make the blip flash and disable any player-driven vehicles driving through over the limit. If you take a look at the native library, specifically the blip natives, it should help :slight_smile:

v3.1.0 RELEASED:

• Removed NativeUI Dependency (In-built warmenu framework now)
  • Cleaned up code massively (My god, it was a mess!)
  • Fixed some sync issues.
  • Updated resource.lua to new fxmanifest
  • Updated certain natives and events to match the new API.

i can here in a bit. i got it working but cant remember what i did lol

1 Like

When people use the delete function and there is no more zone this error appears in the F8

[ 2788968] [ GTAProcess] MainThrd/ ^1SCRIPT ERROR: @TrafficControl/client.lua:279: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)^7

1 Like