[depracated] [esx] [free] mono garage

don’t forget to put the sql…

Not at the moment, but it is pending for a future update that I am preparing.

i put the sql but he don’t work

your error says that the ‘amigos’ column is not as such :S

I would like to know what management tool you used in the preview, including special effects?

I don’t understand what you mean friend D:

When someon pound my car it desapear for the player who pound the car but not for me the car dont dont desapear and he not going to the pound

ox_target doesn’t work to get the vehicles and the radial menu breaks my balls

I’m not really having a problem, have you updated ox_target and ox lib?

If I use the latest version! to save the vehicles it works fine but when I go to the npc to get it out it doesn’t work anymore

I haven’t tried the latest version and it works perfect.

Can you help me ?

I really don’t know why this is happening to him… Ami it works perfectly for me.

surely because of the compatibility they have been working on ox_target, in my case I have the latest version

Do you have a discord???

you can find my discord in the readme or on my github.

I don’t know, I also use the latest version but I don’t have any problem.

I get this error when trying to store my vehicle.

Hola amigo. descargue la ultima version de tu garage. pero aveces se dupluca el target. probé tambien con un servidor nuevo junto al garage. funciona todo perfecto pero solo se duplica aveces el target. para que le eches un vistado haciendo algunas pruebas como cuando te vas de la zona (pillbox por ejemplo) y vuelves la zona para sacar el vehiculo se duplica el target aqui te dejo ejemplo

Cant read spanish but this bug with the multiple-line will be fixed in the next version