Department Of Public Safety Role Play Community is now accepting Applications CAD/MDT & CUSTOM CARS & CUSTOM MADE LIVERYS

Hey! Welcome to Department Of Public Safety Role Play Community. Here in this community you can see our different department that we have in this awesome community which you can also apply for one of them. Here in Department Of Public Safety we thrive to get the Most Professional Patrols Every Day. With that being Said We have built this amazing community to come together as a team a family and friends to get this awesome community to where we are now. Now our community is built off of Great role players that can bring realistic Role plays to this great community witch why we ask our new guests to apply for a great time with Department Of Public Safety Role Play.

We as Department Of Public Safety Staffs we ask you our guest that have a copy of Grand Theft Auto 5 on PC to apply for one of our amazing Departments those are Dispatch - Police Department - Sheriff Office - STATE TROOPER - CivilIan - Fire & Ems.Those Departments will give you the most professional Law Enforcements and Medical & Fireman Training that you can ever get, To make you a very professional member that will know how to patrol professionally without any problems with our Training. Now if you our guest/ future member don’t have a copy of Grand Theft Auto 5 you can Join our Dispatch Department we will need more dispatch member so our officers and civ can get the best communication ever in Department Of Public Safety Role Play community, with a dispatcher our civilians can call 911 to get there medical or non medical emergency to our dispatcher witch that way our Dispatcher can dispatch any of our Fire and Ems or Officers to a Call.

In Department Of Public Safety we have a age limit on our members in order for you to apply for Department Of Public Safety you Must be Fifth Teen inorder for you to join if your under Fifth Teen We offer you a opportunity to join our explorer program in there you will get our training but you will always be riding along till we can trust you to be on your own without any issue or till you turn fifth Teen

We just want to thank the Department Of Public Safety, Our Administration Team, and our members for taking your time and dedication into this community.

We are all together with here as a Family and Team to work together.

Sincerely,
                                                                                                                    Head Administration 

Department Of Public Safety Role Play ® 2018

Moved to #server-development:server-bazaar.

I strongly advise you to put in more effort in to your post. Nobody is going to join your community when you provide them just an application form.

Nobody knows what the community is, what it stands for, what it provides, what you expect, what the server IP is, any website, Discord etc. Literally 0 information

Yes I understand and thanks for the help my application was messed up so I was fixing that but I am going to put the message of who we are.