Deleting and moving props in codewalker

hey,

i have a problem with moving and deleting props on the gta v map. If i start moving props codewalker creates Ytyp files but if i save this file and reload this in codewalker the changes i made did not saved.
In yt videos created codewalker an ymap file.

sry for my english. I hope anyone can help me!

Hey!

you might wanna take a look at this video: [GTA 5 Tutorial - Part 2] Using codewalker and creating/modifying ymaps - YouTube

remember to put the saved .ymap/.ytyp in your created DLC pack and load it in Codewalker to see changes.

Hope I could help ya :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much,

but for everyone who read this in enteriors you have to use ytyp map, you must check if you are in the right room and i guess you should create a manifest.ymf

Just to clarify this here, props inside interiors are indeed stored in the interior’s YTYP file (unless they’re already “baked” into the room drawable (YDR file) which is rarely done due to performance reasons), any props outside of interiors are stored in YMAP files. Any “addon” interior that does not exist in the basegame will need to be added to CodeWalker via the use of a custom DLC, look it up if needed.