Deleted Post

Deleted Post

Other Releases:

This is dope, would be pretty cool if it only showed people online you have met, or accepted. Almost like online friends?

been looking at ways to defeat meta, in RP and knowing who is online.

Nice work!

There is not way you call this inspired. You straight up took my design and are now selling it?

1 Like

Yo Thanks for replies and hearing out my suggestion, if it is possible, I will swoop right away. Still thinking we will look into this in the future if it isnt. This is a really nice UI.

Thanks again!

oh yikes, this for sale then?

It was made for a private server. I just created this preview.

I probably won’t sell it the current license it has. However, this does not mean people can just steal entire designs and sell it. I would be completely fine if this was free; however, it is not.

sad, well hopefully a free release in the future! It is nicely done. Sorry to see this happen

I will post it in my github

Yes is for sale and is fully made by my-self, don’t listen to others speaking without knowing

Here you have the JS/HTML and CSS code :rofl:

Read before writing

I sell the script, the HTML/CSS and js is available for everyone :grinning:

I don’t think you understand. The problem is you copying my entire scoreboard and then selling it. If this was free I would have no problem; however, you’re selling something I made which took weeks to design. Apart from that, this was made privately for a server which pisses me off, especially cause you didn’t try changing anything.

Hi, I think didn’t speak well, I saw your design and It was very good, so I took it as an inspiration, I did not copy the code or similar, or selling your HTML/CSS/JS model, I am selling the script. If someone wants to pick my NUI code and make his scoreboard he is free to make it, because I sold the LUA, not the design :grinning:

There is no inspiration though. You just copied it 1:1 without changing anything. Being inspired is taking something and modifying it based on that. You didn’t do that.

As I said before, I would have no problem if this was free. But it isn’t. Even worse, you’re selling bad code for 24 dollars.

okay! well ill wait to see update

Hahahah, Bad code :laughing:

I will remind you, I AM NOT SELLING THE DESIGN

YOUR design is Open Source

The design is not open source. The repo is private.

Yeah it is

Show me then. Show how it is open source.

You didn’t even read it, I said the design (html, css, js, etc…) was Open Source, that is what you did no?

Or you even programmed in my computer :rofl: