Delete This Please

It would be interesting that something similar can be enabled as a whitelist car

that some vehicles do not need to perform the hotwire function

so avoid that the vehicles spawneados of works or admin always need “hotwire” to unlock.

I have provided you with everything. With update V 1.1 things will be integrated better but for now either dont use it or learn basic lua

Client sided, both parts

When I use esx_jb_eden_garage2
All you have to do is get off and get on and you cannot start the car.
The same thing happens with the command /car ID

Any help?

With my version of esx_jb_eden_garage it works, I suggest updating it

Can you share your garage? Please

It not CUSTOM it is online search it UP, as I said it is the newest version of esx_jb_eden_garage

Which makes sense, since new cars now auto lock when you start driving and most people lock their doors if they don’t. No one IRL likes being car jacked so locals should be no different.

Yes it is fine, but worse is that it does not show the possibility of finding keys or something

What are you referring to?

Do you know about the mistake that happens? what i put in the picture

When do you will release it? :sweat_smile:

Amazing script! Just a quick question. Your speedometer in car looks very clean. Do you perhaps have a link for me?

You will find it in this post.

@PeterGreek Lock picks wont break or wont get removed from the inventory (invhud from disc)

any help? http://prntscr.com/podjj7

There is no table/database named items. Did you change the database name to something else? (essentialmode)

When I use the / car command or take a vehicle out of any job, that error comes out and the script is broken, I have to restart or ensure the script to work again but the error still comes up.

I do not know what I’m doing wrong.

https://gyazo.com/6ec7b5b0196b32ea0932d20575f7e9a5

Uuhhh can you make a whitelist for cars that never will be locked? :smiley:

And maybe add mechanic so they can always open a car. With or without a lockpick.

Try to freeze NPC or make it run, most likely to prevent the bug of them returning to the vehicle