Can anyone tell me how to move the pop up Notification up, as it pops up just above radar i want to move up a bit so don’t cover certain stuff i have there i.e fuel bar and car hud.

if can be done or not?

thanks

ask in the original topic about this.

whats that mean…

There is no original topic…

With ShowNotification, I do not believe so unfortunately.

thanks anyways not much of problem just wanted to move it a bit… tried in each script but nothing so thought was global…

at least u answered question normal not cryptic or just so seems to post something for no reason…lol

what “popup notification” are you talking about? the one about resource time warnings? or the actual GTA notifications that appear above the minimap? Neither of them can be moved, but if it’s the one about the resource warnings, then ask the creator of whatever resource name appears in the warning message, to improve performance of their resource.

just asking if can be moved, if cant then it ok just liked to move them up a tad

exsample :

see how it covers text behind… before u ask yes i looked in script coding some i can change some cant so thought might be a global code/setting somewhere.

Unfortunately it cannot be moved, the lord @Vespura has said so :frowning:

1 Like

EssentialMode…

its not asking you to update, its saying the updater is unavailable.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.