• Rockstar Games - Original model
  • Voit Turyv - lightbar
  • @loshka123 - Livery
  • @MamNick - screenshots

Installation instructions:
FiveM
put polvigero2 folder in your resource folder
add “start polvigero2” to server.cfg

Every resource has own installation instruction in zip file.

If there are any credits missing or incorrect please notify me

Instruction how to add/ modify liveries in yft files

More photos

5 Likes

Direct download please!

If it’s free then it needs to be readily downloadable mate.

Do you mean that Tebex isn’t readily downloadable?

It’s got to be a direct download, so either like google drive, uploaded on here or like github.

last 2 pics :skull:

1 Like

Noob here. Where would I put the sound file for it to work on FiveM?

In zip file you have prepared resource to just put in resource folder and run in server. Sound is working on my local and in another server so I don’t actually know what you’re trying to do :slight_smile:

Hey, I can’t get the car to work. It showed error in car_names.lua, it is in row 3 and 4 the . instead of , but after changing that the car still doesn’t spawn

and it would be good if you put the direct download and tebex download

That error is not causing that car is not spawning, only you won’t get all labels in game. I checked that car and it worked okay except that labels. Problem is on your side.

Direct download is here from a first day

sorry missed it :sweat_smile:

It doesn’t even show how much memory the .ytd asset uses (first image)

but this comes up in console right after /car polvigero2

It is not showing how much ytd asset uses because it’s lore car and it usage is below 16MB. Whole ytd file has 350KB. You won’t see anything about usage in console.
Cool logs from es_extended but are they showing anything which is related with my car? I don’t see it.

Dude I download the file just throw it in server and the car is not spawning? I don’t know what to say to you as I did not make the car and don’t know what the problem is

So I am doing same thing, downloading the file, move it to resource folder and it works. I don’t know what kind of problem is on your side

I checked your server in search engine and I can’t see any information about game build. You’re probably not enforcing any dlc level.
That car was introduced in mpsum2 dlc. I don’t know why you’re not enforcing any dlc but you need at least mpvinewood dlc where vehicles_muscle_n_w_interior.ytd was added or put that file in stream folder if you don’t want to enforce game build for whatever reason.

Documentation for sv_enforcegamebuild:

vehicles_muscle_n_w_interior.ytd (1.0 MB)

OP request