Decadence RP - A community for serious, mature role-players. | New Server | QBCore | Economy | Realistic Role-play

Decadence RP is a hardcore, serious roleplay server running on QBCore. Currently allow-listed with whitelisted jobs.

THIS IS A BRAND NEW CITY WITH ONLY 1-4 ACTIVE PLAYERS AS OF THIS POSTING.

About the Owner -
I have around 20 years of roleplay experience dating back to the D&D 3.0 tabletop days. I am also a disabled US Army veteran and prior law enforcement. Myself and my staff has worked very hard to keep things balanced, fun, and as close to real life as we can. My staff team is all experienced role-players and experienced with owning and running RP games and servers on various platforms.

What do we offer?
■ Balanced economy with plenty of jobs loosely based on IRL earnings and pricing.
■ Whitelisted jobs including 3 LEO departments & EMS with training programs written by staff with IRL experience.
■ Premium paid scripts. I do not use hastily made scripts, mlo’s, or cars. Everything is quality tested before implementation.
■ Fair and impartial admin team. Staff is required to never take sides based on personal feelings or favoritism else they will be immediately removed from their position.
■ Plenty of criminal activities including drug making and car boosting.
■ Player-owned businesses for whitelisted members.
■ Over 100 addon cars, EUP, and civilian clothing packs.
■ Plenty of recreational activities such as bowling, hunting, and fishing. (not an all-inclusive list!)

What sets us apart?
■ We do our best to not restrict roleplay.
■ Swift, decisive action against rule breakers or anyone who has ill-intent toward the community. None of our permanent bans are appealable once a decision has been reached and approved.
■ We listen to the community regarding suggestions and improvements. While they may not always be granted, we will tell you why. No changes go unannounced to the community.
■ Moderators and admins are carefully chosen and go through a lengthy interview and trial process to ensure they will benefit the community.

This server is open and ready for players. I am still adding stuff regularly, constantly tweaking the economy, and chasing bugs as soon as they appear. I do ask for patience as we try to grow our player base. I look forward to seeing you in-city!

Discord: Decadence RP

The server was recently re-listed after a rebuild and re-brand.

We are attempting to re-grow our player base. If you ever wanted to get in at the start and help to grow a community and influence a server, this opportunity may be for you. We have 3-6 active players at the moment and need a good infusion of players who want serious, realistic, and mature role-play.

The server was recently re-listed after a rebuild and re-brand.

We are still attempting to re-grow our player base. If you ever wanted to get in at the start and help to grow a community and influence a server, this opportunity may be for you. We have 3-6 active players at the moment and need a good infusion of players who want serious, realistic, and mature role-play.

Development updates:
-Added a consumables script. Beware stuff you find in the trash!
-Added a farming script. Go make your own vodka and moonshine!
-Added scripts to carry someone on your shoulder and piggyback. Use /carry or /piggyback!
-Updated some food / drink items that were not giving the correct amount of hunger / thirst back.
-Added cigarettes and cigars, find them at 24/7s and liquor stores. Make sure to buy a lighter! (will reduce stress)
-Changed un-seatbelted speed before stress is gained to 65 (up from 50).
-Slightly upped the pay of all jobs to balance the economy a bit better, it was a bit grindy

Development continues and the player-base is growing slowly.

**We are still looking for dedicated and active people to help grow this community into the amazing place that we know it can be. If you were ever interested in helping a server get on its feet and be there for the startup to influence how things play out then this is the place for you.

All we ask in return is patience as the community grows.**

-Added Electrician Job
-Added DMV in case your license gets taken
-Added Police K9 script and ped (No longer able to own the shepherd as a pet now, sorry )
-Added Oxy delivery job (illegal)
-Added Vineyard to make wine and grape juice (no job required)
-Added criminal doctor so you don’t have to go to pillbox, but its expensive
-Added printers for some whitelisted jobs
-Added RX pads for EMS / Doctors to give actual prescriptions
-Added a new black-market. You need to buy a cracked laptop and find a VPN. Use the VPN to hack some internet (we all know a hackers place) to find out where the black-market guy is.
-You can now attempt to shoplift from stores, the cashier may call the police though!
-Changed the Jewelry Heist to a better version. You have to blow the fuse box in order to get the doors open. This heist will now require at least two people to do.
-LEO vehicles can now be issued and stored in the department garages. This will cut down on the time it takes for LEOs to get ready for shift and plate numbers can be associated with the officer they are assigned to.
-Added a business script, several properties are now available for purchase to whitelisted individuals!

• Removed Electrician job as it was broken.
    -Added Forklift job, you can pick it up at Cityhall.
    -Added Lumberjack job, you can pick it up at Cityhall
    -Added 29 new weapons. Some of these can be found at Ammunation, some are LEO weapons and some are Black Market.
    -Added a script that controls the fire rate on weapons. You can use ‘C’ to toggle your weapons between ‘safe’ and ‘semi’ for autoloaders and ‘safe’, ‘semi’, ‘burst’, and ‘auto’ for full auto variants.